Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Valdacil

Old April 4th, 2017, 10:04 AM
In the grand scheme of things, this point regarding volume is relatively small compared to the functional interface changes which are the main purpose of the request. I also acknowledge that Paizo hasn't solved/defined this thoroughly and therefore am not asking Lone Wolf to do something they themselves have not. However, since Paizo does have terminology for for it and may someday refine the rules surrounding it, it would be useful for LW to at least add a field for item things to define volume and perhaps also dimensions. Then should Paizo or player groups decide to utilize that metric the functionality framework is there.

Again, the more important feature request, however, is the structural/organizational improvements to the view. If LW can accomplish something akin to what I described above from an interface perspective much of the pain of gear management would be resolved.
Valdacil is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
NAshton

Old March 3rd, 2018, 07:28 PM
Just saying, "Whoot! Whoot!" for this idea. The ability to "open" and "close" containers with dropdown lists would be AMAZING!

I would add: Please print the indented lists on the hard-copy sheets!
NAshton is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Azhrei

Old March 4th, 2018, 12:51 PM
=2 (one for tree-in-gear and one for tree-in-configuration)

Since it'll be the first part of the app with a tree container (right?), how about adding the same functionality to the Sources configuration panel? I find it such a pain to locate and enable disable sources and there's no search capability either?!
Azhrei is offline   #13 Reply With Quote