Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

shadowzanon

Old February 22nd, 2016, 08:57 AM
I am shopping up a few data packages. in one of my games my character has celestial plate armor. so far all i got on hero lab is celestial armor and i have to do alot of modifications to make it like celestial plate. If anyone can help me on this.
shadowzanon is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
bodrin

Old February 22nd, 2016, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowzanon View Post
I am shopping up a few data packages. in one of my games my character has celestial plate armor. so far all i got on hero lab is celestial armor and i have to do alot of modifications to make it like celestial plate. If anyone can help me on this.
Ultimate equipment contains celestial armor and celestial shield, I don't know where celestial plate armor is from though. Perhaps it's a custom item?

Dormio Forte Somnio

Community Created Resources :
Data Package Repositories :
d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets
Community Server Setup (Packs)

Hero Lab Help- Video Tutorials and Pathfinder FAQ

Created by the community for the community
bodrin is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
shadowzanon

Old February 22nd, 2016, 09:30 AM
Its not custom, its in the srd.
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/...al-plate-armor
shadowzanon is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 22nd, 2016, 09:38 AM
On that page you linked to, look at the Copyright Notice at the bottom - that tells you what book it was originally published in.

Since it was originally in an adventure path, I wouldn't call that an official item - I'd bet it's just something they created to throw onto an NPC. Remember that d20pfsrd does their best to find all the items in everything Paizo has published, but it's up to your GM whether to allow that item or not, since it's not from a rule book.

However, in Hero Lab, I just checked, and if the "Curse of the Crimson Throne" adventure path is turned on (that path was issues 7-12), Celestial Plate Armor is an option to purchase in the magic, custom & masterwork armor table.
Mathias is online now   #4 Reply With Quote
shadowzanon

Old February 22nd, 2016, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
On that page you linked to, look at the Copyright Notice at the bottom - that tells you what book it was originally published in.

Since it was originally in an adventure path, I wouldn't call that an official item - I'd bet it's just something they created to throw onto an NPC. Remember that d20pfsrd does their best to find all the items in everything Paizo has published, but it's up to your GM whether to allow that item or not, since it's not from a rule book.

However, in Hero Lab, I just checked, and if the "Curse of the Crimson Throne" adventure path is turned on (that path was issues 7-12), Celestial Plate Armor is an option to purchase in the magic, custom & masterwork armor table.
Oh found it. Thank you so much i didnt even check there. well slowly getting all the data packages i can I love how hero lab works.
shadowzanon is offline   #5 Reply With Quote