Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

albagyrion

Old December 29th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Hello,

I just received HL for Christmas and am starting off using Pathfinder RPG Core Rules to set up a 1st level wizard. I am trying to assign my arcane bond feature to a pendant, but I cannot figure out how to a) acquire said pendant and b) attribute the arcane bond to anything but my weapons.

If anyone has the time and inclination to point a noob in the right direction, I'd be obliged.

Thanks!
albagyrion is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 29th, 2017, 01:30 PM
On the "Magic" tab, purchase the item "-Arcane Bond Amulet-" for free, rename it "pendant", and then the arcane bond ability will have something to select.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
albagyrion

Old December 29th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Thank you Mathias, that was just the answer. In fact, amulet is fine and what I was thinking of as a pendant. I figured it was something reasonably simple, and at one point in my fishing around I was pretty close. Overall I think HL is pretty intuitive if you have a grasp of the character building process underlying it.

Best,
Mike K.
albagyrion is offline   #3 Reply With Quote