Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Theodrax

Old February 24th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Hello,

According to Pathfinder rules you can create Tieflings and Aasimar of different species by applying the proper size and modifiers. I'm trying to create a gnome based Tiefling.

I went to "Personal" and Adjusted the size catagory down one, and the Racial Base speed to 20. The stats seem to change appropriately, but I can't equip small sized equipment. It forces me to use medium, which screws up weight and damage. Is there a setting I'm missing, or some alternate method to simulate a small size in Hero Lab?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Theodrax is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 24th, 2016, 09:18 PM
If you loaded a medium race and then changed to "small" sometimes the equipment/gear stuff does not auto change to small. On the Armor/Gear/Weapon tab change the "size" to "Small". Then you will be able to add "Small" sized equipment.

Image23.jpg

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 24th, 2016, 11:18 PM
I would create a new race in the editor that's a size S variant of the tiefling race. The size category adjustment is designed to be used when applying magical size changes, and it also changes your gear size, which is something all those spells do, which is not the behavior you want for a variant race.
Mathias is online now   #3 Reply With Quote
Theodrax

Old February 25th, 2016, 07:43 AM
Thanks for the info. I did verify the gear I was selecting was small size, but it still failed. I'll take Mathias' advice and create a custom race matching the tiefling, just small.
Theodrax is offline   #4 Reply With Quote