Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Ghostwheel

Old August 18th, 2015, 11:06 AM
Hey guys, I don't know if this has been brought up before, but I was wondering if it was possible to have the printed pdf include checkmarks or X's on resources used.

I specifically use Hero Lab for Pathfinder for play-by-post forum games, and I would love to have the option to have any resources used be reflected on the sheet under tracked resources and/or spells for the day (or crossing out spells that have been used for prepared casters).

Would something like this be possible at all? I think it would make for some great functionality.
Ghostwheel is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 19th, 2015, 02:12 PM
To clarify, are you suggesting if I track a use of my "Bardic Performance" on the In-Play tab that it also be checked off on the PDF if I print that version of the character?
liz is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Ghostwheel

Old August 19th, 2015, 02:12 PM
Precisely.
Ghostwheel is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 24th, 2015, 08:35 AM
The checkmarks should be transferring to printed version. Unfortunately, there's a bug that currently needs to be fixed to get that working again. The bug fix is on the development team's radar, but unfortunately I don't have an ETA for the fix.
liz is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Ghostwheel

Old August 24th, 2015, 08:58 AM
:-O Where did all the other text go regarding printing current HP on the sheet as well?
Ghostwheel is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old August 24th, 2015, 09:51 AM
Lost in a backup restore. As I posted in reply, I don't think using boxes to track Hp is feasible. Given the number of Hp that pathfinder characters have, the boxes would have to be extremely small to fit in a reasonable space, and when taking large amounts of damage pencilling in 50 boxes seems like it would be more a chore than a convenience.
Aaron is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Ghostwheel

Old August 24th, 2015, 10:12 AM
And as I replied, I meant the current HP simply being printed as a number in the "current HP" area :-P
Ghostwheel is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 28th, 2015, 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Lost in a backup restore. As I posted in reply, I don't think using boxes to track Hp is feasible. Given the number of Hp that pathfinder characters have, the boxes would have to be extremely small to fit in a reasonable space, and when taking large amounts of damage pencilling in 50 boxes seems like it would be more a chore than a convenience.
One suggestion I'd like to throw forward, for the Unchained wound penalties maybe adding some check boxes with the penalties listed so they can be checked off as the penalties accrue. If you haven't already added this that is.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old August 28th, 2015, 02:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenX View Post
One suggestion I'd like to throw forward, for the Unchained wound penalties maybe adding some check boxes with the penalties listed so they can be checked off as the penalties accrue. If you haven't already added this that is.
If you have the proper source selected, the current state of the character is specified on the Inplay tab as you take damage. Similarly, the penalties for your current wound level are automatically applied.
Aaron is offline   #9 Reply With Quote