Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

thedarkelf007

Send a message via MSN to thedarkelf007 Send a message via Yahoo to thedarkelf007

Old March 15th, 2013, 05:16 AM
Well some news from my part, I've gotten the go ahead to give you all a chance to see it in action with two run throughs, showcasing my realms and maybe a few from other beta testers.

One Friday 3:30 pm PST and one Saturday 3:30 PST. I will run them as long as there is interest.

To get into it you need to ask Rob very very nicely, it will require a PM with your Real name and your email address that is linked to your NDA, and this needs to go to Rob, and he needs to get them ASAP. mainly because its 12 am my time and I'm going to be heading to bed soon so I can get up an run the first one in about 9 hrs. For me its 9:30 am on Sat and Sun for the run throughs, I'm a morning person.

(also in the Howler's Thread)

Working on - SW RPG d6 or add this source Update Souce and SW RPG FFG and More FFG SW not working yet
Author of Realms Works Guides
Blog writer at thedarkelf007.home.blog/
thedarkelf007 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
thedarkelf007

Send a message via MSN to thedarkelf007 Send a message via Yahoo to thedarkelf007

Old March 15th, 2013, 05:48 AM
Update, please PM davidp not Rob.

Working on - SW RPG d6 or add this source Update Souce and SW RPG FFG and More FFG SW not working yet
thedarkelf007 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Ladyofdragons

Old March 15th, 2013, 09:09 AM
Neat! my name's in. anything I should know? what will I need installed for viewing?

-------------------------------------
"...You're going to backstab him with a ballista?"
Ladyofdragons is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
SolitonMan

Old March 15th, 2013, 10:53 AM
I've sent a PM to davidp to ask him to forward my info to Rob, I'd like to see what's been done. Thanks for setting this up!
SolitonMan is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
mirtos

Old March 15th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Agreed. Thanks!
mirtos is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
davidp
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 15th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Make sure in your PM you indicate which of the two sessions you wish to be part of, please.
davidp is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 15th, 2013, 11:41 AM
Once vetted, you'll receive an invitation email to the walk-through. We use WebEx. In the email, there will be a link to download and install what you'll need. It typically takes a few minutes to download, install, and configure. We've had a few people run into issues with audio that take a few extra minutes to sort out, but nothing more problematic than that.
rob is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
mirtos

Old March 15th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
Once vetted, you'll receive an invitation email to the walk-through. We use WebEx. In the email, there will be a link to download and install what you'll need. It typically takes a few minutes to download, install, and configure. We've had a few people run into issues with audio that take a few extra minutes to sort out, but nothing more problematic than that.

is this a silent demo, or will questions be allowed? (i use webex too, but just want to know if i need to set up my mic)

Also rob, i included two emails, because i gave a different email for my howler account than the kickstarter. so i didn't know which one was tied to the NDA.

will these sessions be online later? (i know with webex you can record sessions).

Thanks a bunch for putting this together.

Last edited by mirtos; March 15th, 2013 at 12:46 PM. Reason: mentioning second email
mirtos is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 15th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Questions will be up to Martin. My assumption is yes. He might handle questions via Chat or Voice. That's his call, since he's running it.

We can record the sessions, assuming I remember to do so. I'm really frazzled right now.

Martin deserves all the thanks for this! It was his idea and it's his time being contributed.
rob is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
thedarkelf007

Old March 15th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Questions are okay, and I will go as long as I can. Setting things up now

thedarkelf007 is offline   #10 Reply With Quote