Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - 4th Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

remoore2891

Old February 19th, 2011, 08:06 AM
Do we know anything else about this yet? I was going to run all my updates, but don't want to until I get official word from either Lone Wolf or WotC that this bug issue is resolved, and wading through the Wizards forums for answers is painful.
remoore2891 is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 20th, 2011, 12:15 AM
Wading through the WOTC forums is like searching for truth in a political statement made by a politician running for election or re-election. I gave up on WOTC customer support and service a long long time ago.
RavenX is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Stumblefish

Old February 20th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Hi all,

Just bought the 4th Ed pack after a long time away. Used to have the M&M Hero Lab on an old PC and was fantastic.

Been playing D&D and decided to get Hero Lab again but have hit a snag and it sounds related to this but I seem to be experiencing it more broadly. Grabbed the DDI as suggested but all classes are missing all at will powers (All other power types are there), attribute bonuses are not transferring to skills or HP's, levelling isn't affecting HP's or surges and class and race relevant proficiencies are not populating. I may just be being an idiot and have missed something in the manual. I'm going to give it 5 or 10 minutes before sleep but it is very late and I've already lost an hour to this. Are any other newbies seeing similar problems?

Cheers.
Stumblefish is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Spence

Old February 20th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Right now it looks like you can download all the information if you have a Insider Account. If you don't, you will not get a complete load.

I do not have an account and I never was able to get everything. But a friend of mine that actually plays D&D4th has an account and had no problems getting everything.

It appears that WotC is limiting available information to people that are not subscribed.
Spence is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Stumblefish

Old February 22nd, 2011, 09:44 AM
thanks spence, i picked up a one month sub to insider and I'm now running just fine. Cheers for the heads up dude.

Stu
Stumblefish is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 22nd, 2011, 10:34 AM
Apparently WOTC fixed 200 bugs in compendium on the 7th of the month... which was problem one or two syntax errors. I don't miss compiling code. That is a lot of bugs though.
RavenX is offline   #16 Reply With Quote