Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

TobyFox2002

Old March 30th, 2018, 02:07 AM
I've run into a spell list problem with the modern path, I'm fairly certain its a bug, but I'm not sure..

When I use the Modern Hero Class, and have selected a spellcaster, most spells I can add to the spellbook (sorcerer/wizard). Even from 3rd Party and custom files. Except spells that seem to be defined as part of a a supplement. Rather spells those that when you try and copy them in the editor it says you can look but not save.

I'm not sure why this should matter, but its REALLY REALLY annoying. I've not noticed this problem anywhere else and I don't know enough how hero labs works to even begin to get around this (without alot of manually copying spells).

Some assistance would be appreciated.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Frodie

Old March 30th, 2018, 10:39 AM
I'll try to look at it over the weekend and see what's up with this issue. But this weekend is very busy for me so it might be next week before I can work on it.
Frodie is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Frodie

Old March 31st, 2018, 06:06 AM
I can't seem to reproduce the error. Can you let me know the build or a screen shot.
Frodie is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old March 31st, 2018, 09:21 AM
The truth is I can reproduce it either now, I know this was an issue because I spent two hours working on it. Then I closed the file and then came back to it just a little while ago, and its gone.

Not sure what is going on; perhaps a source conflict, but I dont know... If I find it happens again I'll send the *.por file. However, I did notice two other issues, both cosmetic but still.

The Conditional Moon, Crescent (pMPSHMPCrM) from Shadow Heroes has a description that is missing some closing curly braces for the bold tag.

The Conditional Supernatural XXX has too long a name and the rest of it cannot be read. So it looks like there are six conditionals named "SUPERNATURAL" with the title text spilling into the duration box and overlapping and being impossible to read. All of those are from Arcane Heroes.

Thank you for the awesome work with this, it looks like it was a massive project.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Frodie

Old March 31st, 2018, 01:53 PM
Cool, I'll fix them sometime this weekend and get them uploaded. I know there was an update to HLC so maybe that fixed the original issue. IDK. Anyways thanks for the feedback and the bug report!

I got them fixed and attached it here. I'll also upload it to github.
Attached Files
File Type: email COM_PackModern_SGG - Shadow Heroes.user (128.1 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Frodie; April 1st, 2018 at 09:42 AM.
Frodie is offline   #5 Reply With Quote