Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

loftybloke

Old February 12th, 2017, 01:39 AM
Hey guys, been reading through all the many updates you've added, and was wondering about the below?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
The ability to add "extra" damage to like flaming, frost, etc. is getting closer to the top of the to-do list. So "soon"....
I'm not nagging by any means, just wondering where it's up to.

Thanks again for all the work you put into this
Lofty
loftybloke is offline   #681 Reply With Quote
spyker_katarn

Old February 13th, 2017, 11:11 AM
First, I want to say I love the work you guys have put in on this; it's made character generation and maintenance so much easier for my wife and I in the few games we've played since buying it. If I could be so bold as to make a couple of requests, though:

- Is there any chance for the Savage Tide campaign info to be ported over? I'm using a slightly modified version of the Pathfinder set to get the feats in, but it's obviously not a perfect solution.
- Tome of Battle seems incomplete, with a number of prestige classes, items, and a few other things missing. Are there any plans to finish this?

Again, thanks to ShadowChemosh, Lawful_g, and all the others who have worked on this. It's awesome, and you're awesome.
spyker_katarn is offline   #682 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old February 13th, 2017, 11:17 AM
I just finished Rokugan Campaign Setting, so I'll take a look once it's good to go. I intended to finish it up but got sidetracked.

Hey, Sendric, finishing ToB is my next project.
Illyahr is offline   #683 Reply With Quote
Dark Lord Galen

Old February 13th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyahr View Post
We really can't do much with Favored Enemy as it's buried too deeply in the code for us to manipulate. .................
As for variant classes, just select it from optional rules when customizing which books you are using. Making a variant is cleaner than making an entirely new class.
I ran into this when making a variant class called the Knights of Luna for my campaign (World of Greyhawk).

I ended up as a workaround making a feat out of it. It shows up in the variant as a "bonus feat" and under the special abilities and in play tabs.
Down side is doesn't show up in the favored enemies window of the class tab and you have to have additional feats created that will also account for progression in later levels. You will also have to adjust the nuber of feats the character can have to account for the ability, but that's easier than digging thru HML for the Favored enemy ( I never could get it to fully work. I could add enemies, but would not let me select what was displayed)
dlg

D&D> Pre 1e White Box Edition, 1e, 2e, 3.5 Currently, Set in the World of Greyhawk (The first, longest running and Best Campaign Setting)
Software>Extensive use of all forms of MS Products, Visual Studio 2012, DAZ 3d, AutoCAD, Adobe Products.
Gaming Specific>Campaign Cartographer, D20 Pro Alpha & BattleGrounds Beta Tester, World Builder, Dungeon Crafter, LWD Hero Lab, Realm Works, Inkwell Ideas Citybuilder & Dungeon Builder, Auto-Realm, Dundjinni
Contributing Writer for TSR, WOC, & Canonfire
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #684 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 14th, 2017, 04:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loftybloke View Post
Hey guys, been reading through all the many updates you've added, and was wondering about the below?

I'm not nagging by any means, just wondering where it's up to.

Thanks again for all the work you put into this
Lofty
This is a core feature that is planned for the future. I don't know what the timetable is, but it's not something that can be added through the community set. Shadow would know more.
Sendric is offline   #685 Reply With Quote
loftybloke

Old February 14th, 2017, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
This is a core feature that is planned for the future. I don't know what the timetable is, but it's not something that can be added through the community set. Shadow would know more.
No worries

Thanks for the update
loftybloke is offline   #686 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 14th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Based on how people react to RW timelines or dates my answer will always be one of two answers. "Soon" or "See Release Notes". Meaning its either coming or its done.

Though thinking maybe I should just go with "when its done" as that covers everything nicely.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #687 Reply With Quote
Monteparnas

Old February 15th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Back to appointing bugs. Some stuff that uses Taint isn't working. The feat "Tainted Fury" repeat itself on the requisites with both Corruption and Taint, but nothing that I did was actually recognized as Taint for this one, neither OA nor HoH Taint.

By the way, maybe the HoH stages of Taint could be turned into Traits?
Monteparnas is offline   #688 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old February 18th, 2017, 10:59 AM
OA Taint is an adjustment, if that helps. Is Tainted Fury a Maho-Bujin ability? If so, I could never get it to work properly. I brought it up to Sendric when I sent him the file.
Illyahr is offline   #689 Reply With Quote
Monteparnas

Old February 18th, 2017, 12:21 PM
Tainted Fury is a HoH feat, it should work with Corruption/Depravity. Both are also adjustments.

Well, the feat presented both Taint and Corruption as pre-reqs. I added both Corruption and Depravity to the profile in question, and it considered the Corruption req as done, but the Taint req remained.

I also tried to add OA Taint through the adjustments, but it didn't solved.
Monteparnas is offline   #690 Reply With Quote