Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Aril

Old May 17th, 2021, 08:07 PM
Is there any chance that spellcrafting will be supported? The ability to create spells that combine aspects from different spheres would be helpful.
Aril is offline   #981 Reply With Quote
Aril

Old May 17th, 2021, 08:09 PM
Another question.....

Is there any way to have feats like Empower Spell etc. have spheres compatible variants?

I've got the original HL version of Spheres of Power, and I noticed that when I create a spherecaster, if I select metamagic feats they don't *appear* to work the way they're supposed to according to the actual book.
Aril is offline   #982 Reply With Quote
asvaldson

Old June 22nd, 2021, 01:39 PM
The Armorist archetype 'Symbiotic Knight' in Spheres of Power: Expanded Options adds symbiotic armor to the armor tab. Is there a way you can code it to add it to the Custom Armor instead of Other Armor. We can't change its Enh Bonus or add the special abilities to it as we level up where it is now.
asvaldson is offline   #983 Reply With Quote
asvaldson

Old July 6th, 2021, 09:42 PM
Magus Archetype - Runic Knight
Mystic Order. When choosing Binding Staves I receive an error about a thing not existing. Attaching a pic of the error. It only happens on THAT particular order, the others work fine.
Attached Images
File Type: png Staves.png (384.0 KB, 7 views)
asvaldson is offline   #984 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old July 14th, 2021, 06:19 PM
Hmm, it seems my subscription to this thread has been broken. My apologies for missing so many posts here. Let me address a couple of questions:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
How far along are the HL files for USoP?
I've finished the reworks for the spherecasting system itself, including new/updated spheres and talents and casting traditions. I also just now finished the class work - that means the SoP classes (including the Wraith), their archetypes, and the archetypes/custom specials for Paizo classes.

The feats are done as well, thanks to a helpful volunteer.

I'm about to start working on alternate racial traits.

After that we have: Traits, Equipment, and Bestiary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aril View Post
Is there any chance that spellcrafting will be supported? The ability to create spells that combine aspects from different spheres would be helpful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aril View Post
Another question.....

Is there any way to have feats like Empower Spell etc. have spheres compatible variants?

I've got the original HL version of Spheres of Power, and I noticed that when I create a spherecaster, if I select metamagic feats they don't *appear* to work the way they're supposed to according to the actual book.
No, sorry. This project has already taken far longer than I was expecting, and I can't justify adding the several extra weeks this would likely take.
TheIronGolem is offline   #985 Reply With Quote
asvaldson

Old July 22nd, 2021, 06:20 PM
I am so eager to see this out. I like a lot of the little cleanup changes USoP provides, a lot.
asvaldson is offline   #986 Reply With Quote
bob_xxii

Old August 11th, 2021, 03:57 PM
I'm getting an error when I attempt to load the current files:

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

Syntax error in 'pre-requisite rule' script for Thing 'sopDbWldMg' on line 1
-> Tag 'HasAbility.sopDbWildMagicVar' not defined
bob_xxii is offline   #987 Reply With Quote
Keante

Old August 11th, 2021, 04:02 PM
It was so exciting to see the USoP files released today!

After getting it installed, though, I am getting one error when loading it up:
Quote:
The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

Syntax error in 'pre-requisite rule' script for Thing 'sopDbWldMg' on line 1
-> Tag 'HasAbility.sopDbWildMagicVar' not defined
Keante is offline   #988 Reply With Quote
wdmartin

Old August 11th, 2021, 05:00 PM
I'm getting the same error. I tried to track it down in the editor, but was unable to locate a thing called sopDbWldMg.
wdmartin is offline   #989 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old August 11th, 2021, 08:58 PM
Argh, sorry about that everyone. Accidentally left a dependency on the Wild Magic Handbook. I have posted a 1.1 update to fix that, and will make sure DDS gets the updated version onto DriveThru.
TheIronGolem is offline   #990 Reply With Quote