Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Closed Thread

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 10th, 2010, 08:42 AM
Hello All,

Just wanted to make a single place for me to mention the great community files that are available for download at d20pfsrd.

I was also thinking that a central place for any issues found for these community data sets would be nice as they are sort of spread out all over the place right now.

Latest Updates 7/10/2010Known Projects in the works
  • Adventurer's Armory - ShadowChemosh & Risner. We are very close to completion of this. More fixes and need to finish putting in the official errata.

So if you find any issues with any of the data sets please feel free to post that info here. If anyone has any data sets(.user) files they want to have me post feel free to email me at shadowchemosh(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Wanted to add some additional information regarding the data sets I can post. The guy that runs d20pfsrd has asked that I not post anything unless its OGL or CUP. So anything put out by Paizo is safe but other publishers and WotC can fall into the non-OGL stuff. For example the Eberron races I converted can't be posted and even the Spellless Ranger from Kobold Quarterly can't be posted as they are Non-OGL.

Something I am trying to start is that anything I create currently will be getting a new Simple Thing called "Version History" and another one called "To Do". These are located under the "Simple" tab in the editor. This allows for a place for the editors to record who was the author of the file, when it created, and a way of contacting them. It should also be used for others to mark any updates/changes they make.

The "To Do" list should be used if you have stuff that is not currently working or competed. This could be because its beyond your current skill level or could be something currently can't be done do to limitations in HL.

So before submitting your files if any editors could create the above it would help myself and the community out as a whole to try and keep track of the files floating around.

Thanks

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; July 12th, 2010 at 12:48 PM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1
Theocrat

Send a message via Skype™ to Theocrat

Old July 10th, 2010, 02:28 PM
Hi All -
I don't know if ShadowChemosh owns d20PFSRD.com or not - but it is nominated for an ENnie. If it is ShadowChemosh's site, we need to make sure we vote for it - even if not we need to vote for it, as it's got our HeroLab files. Plus HeroLab has been nominated for An ENnie.
Voting Starts Next Week.
Be Well. Be Well Voted.
Theocrat Issak

Theocrat Issak
Las Vegas Lodge Gaming Agent
PFSTheocrat@gmail.com
Theocrat is offline   #2
ShadowChemosh

Old July 10th, 2010, 06:08 PM
Nope I am just a contributor to the site which is done by John Reyst who has put a TON of work into the site and totally deserves any credit. Mostly my contribution to the site is the Unofficial FAQ actually and now the Hero Lab stuff.

John will be getting my vote....

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #3
Frodie

Old July 11th, 2010, 05:30 AM
Very cool yall
Frodie is offline   #4
ShadowChemosh

Old July 12th, 2010, 12:41 PM
Wanted to add some additional information regarding the data sets I can post. The guy that runs d20pfsrd has asked that I not post anything unless its OGL or CUP. So anything put out by Paizo is safe but other publishers and WotC can fall into the non-OGL stuff. For example the Eberron races I converted can't be posted and even the Spellless Ranger from Kobold Quarterly can't be posted as they are Non-OGL.

Something I am trying to start is that anything I create currently will be getting a new Simple Thing called "Version History" and another one called "To Do". These are located under the "Simple" tab in the editor. This allows for a place for the editors to record who was the author of the file, when it created, and a way of contacting them. It should also be used for others to mark any updates/changes they make.

The "To Do" list should be used if you have stuff that is not currently working or competed. This could be because its beyond your current skill level or could be something currently can't be done do to limitations in HL.

So before submitting your files if any editors could create the above it would help myself and the community out as a whole to try and keep track of the files floating around.

Thanks

Hero Lab Resources:

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; July 12th, 2010 at 01:00 PM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #5
ShadowChemosh

Old July 12th, 2010, 12:47 PM
Hello All,

New Updates.

Latest Updates 7/12/2010
Download at d20pfsrd.

Hero Lab Resources:

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; July 12th, 2010 at 01:15 PM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #6
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 12th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
This is a good idea - such a good idea that we've added support for it in Hero Lab. In Hero Lab 3.6, the editor will allow you to edit author, history and to-do information for a file, without having to create things to do it.
Colen is offline   #7
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 12th, 2010, 04:22 PM
I think Colen meant V3.6c, which is an update due out imminently, and not the already released V3.6.
rob is offline   #8
ShadowChemosh

Old July 12th, 2010, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colen View Post
This is a good idea - such a good idea that we've added support for it in Hero Lab. In Hero Lab 3.6, the editor will allow you to edit author, history and to-do information for a file, without having to create things to do it.
Sweet!

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #9
djc664

Old July 12th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Huzzah!
djc664 is offline   #10
Closed Thread