Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 27th, 2010, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli View Post
Related to this: I just created a first level Rogue (˝Orc) and equipped him with Leather Armor. His DEX is 17, WIS is 15. AC is correctly calculated at 15.

When I added a level of Monk, it adds both the equipped Leather Armor bonus and the Monks WIS bonus to the AC. Armor Class is calculated at 17.

Unequipping the leather armor reduced the AC to 15.

Under the Monk tab the ability is listed as AC Bonus +0 and is grayed out.

Under the Special tab the ability is listed as AC Bonus +2 and is grayed out.

Unequipping the armor causes both to read +2 and available.
The monk AC bonus isn't usable when you're wearing armor, but apparently the script isn't disabling the bonus when it marks the special as unusable. I'll get that fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #41 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 27th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhalad View Post
The Healer Kit is a consumable, but does not show up on the consumables list.
One of the projects on my to-do list is a check through all the items and magic items, looking for effects that aren't taken into account (like the +2 to heal skill for a healer's kit) or this sort of thing.

So, this is already on my to-do list.
Mathias is online now   #42 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 27th, 2010, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by risner View Post
Nothing else I've created.

I should make it clear, that I didn't audit before creating the item. Because of that fact, I didn't notice I was 2 short. But adding this item makes it "fix" the problem OR the item adding +2 actually ends up adding +4 and some other effect that should be adding +2 isn't working. I have multiple effect (like for example DCT) that add +2 right now.
What's the timing of your script (In the Eval Scripts window, at the very top, is a Phase and Priority - what do those say)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by risner View Post
Is there any way to detail what is making up my CMD?
Go to the develop menu, and make sure that the first item there, "Enable Data File Debugging" is checked. Then go to the last item, "Floating Info Windows", then "Show Selection Fields", and in the list that pops up, select "Combat Maneuvers" - the window that shows has all the fields that are part of the Mombat Maneuvers pick, so hopefully that will tell you something about what's going into it.
Mathias is online now   #43 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 27th, 2010, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopCat View Post
While creating a 10th-level CE Cleric, I was unable to select Chaos Hammer and Unholy Blight as prepared spells.

I copied both in the editor and discovered that neither was set as a cleric spell (Chaos Hammer was set as Chaotic and Inquisitor; Unholy Blight was set as Evil and Inquisitor).
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #44 Reply With Quote
Grog

Old June 27th, 2010, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Is this fixed in the 3.6 update? This was appearing on all of the specific shields that were based on light and heavy shields in 3.5, although I don't know why it would appear on a buckler - it was caused by a bad interaction between the weapon stats for shield bashing and the parent shields.
From my side, I would mark this issue as resolved. I cannot reproduce the error after updating to 3.6. Thanks.
Grog is offline   #45 Reply With Quote