Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

blzbob
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 16th, 2021, 06:01 PM
I'm getting this message when I try to open Pathfinder 1e files:

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

Syntax error in 'pre-requisite rule' script for Thing 'cPrCGunsli' on line 1
-> Non-existent thing 'skCrafGuns' used by script

I tried to reactivate my license and I tried to update the files. I'm not really sure what I should be doing next.
blzbob is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 16th, 2021, 10:51 PM
I'm not finding "cPrCGunsli" as an id in the data files, so I'm assuming you've got some custom content you were working on, and HL got closed with a compilation error in the files. What I would do is pull that user file out of the folder and stick it on the desktop or something, load HL, then put that file back in the folder and open it in the editor to fix the id of skCrafGuns.
Daniel V is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
blzbob
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 17th, 2021, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel V View Post
I'm not finding "cPrCGunsli" as an id in the data files, so I'm assuming you've got some custom content you were working on, and HL got closed with a compilation error in the files. What I would do is pull that user file out of the folder and stick it on the desktop or something, load HL, then put that file back in the folder and open it in the editor to fix the id of skCrafGuns.
I had recently added the old Wayfinder files from the d20srd site. I forgot that they are out of date. Thank you. That solved it.
blzbob is offline   #3 Reply With Quote