Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

tc7

Old January 26th, 2020, 08:59 AM
OK so maybe I am missing something simple.

Say I have a 2x healing potions, and I drink 1. I can click the stack button and say I have used 1 but they stay in my inventory. Then I have to go into sale and sell them for 0 to get them to go away. This is extremely time consuming and frustrating. Why is there not just a delete button. Buying and sell is already cumbersome enough in Herolab online, please tell me there is an easier way to do this.
tc7 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
thaX

Old January 26th, 2020, 06:48 PM
This is an age old problem that is in both versions of the program/app. Wand/staff charges need to be finagled to represent use, the in-play tab has no consequence in the rest of the program in PF1 in HLC concerning consumables use, and the best way to "consume" items is to sell it for 0 gold.

Hopefully, there is a better solution being worked on, but it is likely not a high priority.
thaX is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Roadie

Old January 26th, 2020, 07:13 PM
There should probably be a 'discard' or 'delete' button along with 'sell', which does a confirmation dialog with 'discard this item for 0 gold/credits' style text. That would be an easy way to cover this use case.
Roadie is offline   #3 Reply With Quote