Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

drakahn99

Old February 6th, 2012, 11:31 AM
i was thinking you could set up a bounty program where everyone that wants to buy the program when its released pays for it, then when you come to the next beta phase if they want to they are automatically given beta access. those that dont want to help with the beta or pay for program that dont work yet are free to wait until its released officially, similar to the patron model open design uses over at kobold quarterly.
drakahn99 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
mirtos

Old June 7th, 2012, 12:10 PM
i would absolutely pay to be allowed into the beta.
mirtos is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Cullyn

Send a message via AIM to Cullyn Send a message via Yahoo to Cullyn

Old June 8th, 2012, 06:32 AM
There are actually several games, Endless Space comes to mind, that also follow this model. I admit that I did fill out a beta app for the second phase of the beta but I've already seen enough that I'd put down some money for a "pre-order" style program that gives automatic access to the beta.
Cullyn is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
mirtos

Old June 15th, 2012, 11:23 AM
oh, I filled out the app too. Im just thinking that the chances of getting in are probably slight, and that many of us would pay for even an incomplete system, and youd get a larger beta testing community.
mirtos is offline   #4 Reply With Quote