Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

lady2beetle

Old April 2nd, 2014, 05:53 AM
Help! I have a strange issue. On a couple of my topics, I get an pop-up whenever I pull them up that says:

"A referenced topic no longer exists, so links will be converted to plain text (not option:"

Then I hit okay, go in and edit the topic and when I save, I get the Automatic Content Link Detection that re-links that word.

Then when I come back to that document, the same thing repeats. I've tried deleting and retyping the word, but it doesn't fix the issue, and it only happens on a few words on different topics, which link to different other topics, so I can't find any rhyme or reason. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
lady2beetle is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
MaxSupernova

Old April 2nd, 2014, 06:48 AM
Is there anything odd or special about the text?

I just found and reported a bug where a topic name that ends in a double quote (Bob "The Knife") causes a similar (but not quite the same) popup every time that topic is referenced in a link.

Can you create a new topic with a similar name and have the same thing happen? Is there anything "not normal" about the content of the topic, or about the title itself?
MaxSupernova is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
lady2beetle

Old April 2nd, 2014, 10:56 AM
I'm not sure. Some of my text I had been trying to copy and paste from the PDFs I was using, but I don't think these links are part of those texts. I'll play around with it and see if I can recreate it.
lady2beetle is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 3rd, 2014, 10:26 PM
If this problem is persisting and ideally if you can reproduce it reliably, please submit a bug report. This sounds like something that one of the developers should investigate. You'll find a bug report link in a sticky thread at the top of the forum.
rob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote