Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

lortondm

Old June 11th, 2016, 02:23 PM
There's a feat in the RavenX Dark Sun Campaign setting fConcFire. I think that same feat name must occur somewhere in a Lone Wolf file so it creates an error. I know how to fix it on my desktop. I just go to the Dark Sun Campaign.user file and edit the feat to rename it to fConcFire2. Works like a charm.

But how do I get a parallel fix into the ipad Hero Lab app? I link to the RavenX Dark Sun campaign update source and it installs the Dark Sun files on my ipad but then it gives me the error that with fConcFire in the Dark Sun Campaign Setting.user file there is a duplicate record.

Any help appreciated. Thanks!
lortondm is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
lortondm

Old June 11th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lortondm View Post
There's a feat in the RavenX Dark Sun Campaign setting fConcFire. I think that same feat name must occur somewhere in a Lone Wolf file so it creates an error. I know how to fix it on my desktop. I just go to the Dark Sun Campaign.user file and edit the feat to rename it to fConcFire2. Works like a charm.

But how do I get a parallel fix into the ipad Hero Lab app? I link to the RavenX Dark Sun campaign update source and it installs the Dark Sun files on my ipad but then it gives me the error that with fConcFire in the Dark Sun Campaign Setting.user file there is a duplicate record.

Any help appreciated. Thanks!
I figured it out. I export my homebrew user file and the various Dark Sun files (as I've edited one of them) to an export file. Then I emailed it to myself. And brought that into the ipad. Problem solved!
lortondm is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old June 13th, 2016, 06:13 AM
Well, I will take a look at this next time I push an update for Dark Sun and re-name the unique ID of the feat to prevent conflicts in the future.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote