Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

driZzt

Old May 11th, 2016, 04:18 AM
I just recently reinstalled Hero Lab cause I had some issues. After having installed the official game system updates alongside the current version of hero lab I tried finding the most recent versions of the community packages plus the Forgotten Realms Package.

Pathfinder Package 1.1 as described here.

Forgotten Realms Package from this thread of yours, TobyFox.

So first of all I cannot choose from any user content or furthermore 3rdparty things as I wanna configure my hero on hero lab.

Second I get the following errors, TobyFox:

driZzt is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old May 11th, 2016, 07:24 AM
It looks like you have not installed the DnD conversion pack. That pack is now required.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
Burj

Old May 16th, 2016, 12:03 PM
hello how do I install the kank soldier mount into hero labs for pathfinder ?
Burj is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old May 16th, 2016, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burj View Post
hello how do I install the kank soldier mount into hero labs for pathfinder ?
I've never heard of anything like this. What book is it from?

EDIT:

Nevermind.. um.. I could try and add it, but I'd need to have information on them first. I'm really not going to be doing much with the Dark Sun, mostly because I really dont have any experience with it.

If you could point me in the direction of the stats for it I could enter it for you and update it with the next release.

Last edited by TobyFox2002; May 16th, 2016 at 01:21 PM.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old May 16th, 2016, 02:29 PM
Alright, I am coming to a point in my conversions where I'm about to tackle the Mystic (Dragonlance).

So, this class has caused problems for the d20 files, and so here is choice I am faced with. I can do this as archetype of Cleric that functions spontaneously or I can do this as a separate class.

I wanted to hear the thoughts of the community before I take a crack at it. I also have the issue of how the domains work, they add the domain spells to the cleric list instead of being a once a day use.

So, the two ways I could do that is simply have the domain their and the user would have to keep track of it, or I can try and dump the domain spells in the primary caster class. Again, what do you (the community want).

Progress Report:
Dragonlance Campaign Setting:
Knight of the Sword, Crown and Rose PrC . . . DONE.
Legendary Tactician PrC. . . DONE (requested)
Noble (NPC) . . . DONE (requested)
All spells, feats, and gear.

In Progress: Moon Magic Mechanics, Order of Sorcerery Mechanics
War of the Lance:
Master (Advanced Version of the Expert Class) . . . DONE (requested)
Dragon Highlord PrC . . DONE
Gnomish Tinker PrC. . . DONE
(Kender) Handler PrC. . . DONE (requested)
Minotaur Marauder PrC. . . DONE

3PP: Kender Weapons . . . In Progress
Order of the Stars: Mighty Anvil of Reorx (requested)

Full Progress report in a few days..
TobyFox2002 is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
Burj

Old May 16th, 2016, 03:42 PM
no idea if this is correct but I have found this

http://dfds.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Companions

Starting Statistics: Size Medium; Speed 40 ft.; AC +3 natural armor; Attack bite (1d6); Ability Scores Str 12, Dex 10, Con 10, Int —, Wis 11, Cha 8; Special Attacks Poison; Special Qualities Darkvision 60 ft., tremorsense 60 ft., vermin traits
7th-Level Advancement: Size Large; Attack bite (1d8) Ability Scores Str +8, Dex –2, Con +4; AC +2 natural armor; Special Attacks Grab

Poison (Ex): Injury, Fortitude DC 13, initial and secondary damage 1d6 Str. The save DC is Constitution based.

but I should have a stats sheet from my gm hoping later tonight so I will see if it is right then
Burj is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old May 16th, 2016, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burj View Post
no idea if this is correct but I have found this

http://dfds.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Companions

Starting Statistics: Size Medium; Speed 40 ft.; AC +3 natural armor; Attack bite (1d6); Ability Scores Str 12, Dex 10, Con 10, Int —, Wis 11, Cha 8; Special Attacks Poison; Special Qualities Darkvision 60 ft., tremorsense 60 ft., vermin traits
7th-Level Advancement: Size Large; Attack bite (1d8) Ability Scores Str +8, Dex –2, Con +4; AC +2 natural armor; Special Attacks Grab

Poison (Ex): Injury, Fortitude DC 13, initial and secondary damage 1d6 Str. The save DC is Constitution based.

but I should have a stats sheet from my gm hoping later tonight so I will see if it is right then
I found a different site, but the stats look very similar:
http://thecreaturechronicle.tumblr.c...411950688/kank
Only difference is that it is vermin vs animal type. I'll have to take a close look and see which it really matches. The Advancement is a fixed rate, I cant really alter that.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
Burj

Old May 16th, 2016, 04:11 PM
I have been told mine counts as vermin
Burj is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old May 16th, 2016, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TobyFox2002 View Post
Alright, I am coming to a point in my conversions where I'm about to tackle the Mystic (Dragonlance).

So, this class has caused problems for the d20 files, and so here is choice I am faced with. I can do this as archetype of Cleric that functions spontaneously or I can do this as a separate class.

I wanted to hear the thoughts of the community before I take a crack at it. I also have the issue of how the domains work, they add the domain spells to the cleric list instead of being a once a day use.

So, the two ways I could do that is simply have the domain their and the user would have to keep track of it, or I can try and dump the domain spells in the primary caster class. Again, what do you (the community want).
I would do this as its own base class. Have it add the domains normally, but have an eval script on a class ability pull the ClsScAllSp tags from the added domain and at the same time change them to ClsAllowSp tags, then push those ClsAllowSp tags to the class helper.
Aaron is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
Burj

Old May 16th, 2016, 04:22 PM
perhaps make a add on for hero labs a pack for exotic mounts might be more worthwhile then just adding the one only no idea which of these are or are not allready in Hero Labs

MOUNTS :

Camel (war)
Heavy War Camel
Erdlu
Erdland
Kank worker
Kank Soldier
Crodlu (war)
Inix
Mekillot

Last edited by Burj; May 16th, 2016 at 04:26 PM.
Burj is offline   #30 Reply With Quote