Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Eretas

Old February 25th, 2016, 08:18 PM
You read me right! I effectively installed unchained by mistakes. Thanks
Eretas is offline   #621 Reply With Quote
Robynenski

Old February 27th, 2016, 02:00 PM
So I've had Ultimate Psionics for a while, but upon updatig recently I have had this issue start appearing and no longer have any psionics in my entire hero lab

Critical information not found in data files: Source 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics'
Pick 'p3PBloodie' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '377'
Selection 'Vitalist' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('cPUVitalis', batch 929)
Pick 'cPUVitKnac' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '929'
Selection 'Knowledge (psionics)' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('skPUKnwPsi', batch 934)
Selection 'Perceptive Talent' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('trPUPercep', batch 951)
Selection 'Psicrystal Affinity' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('fPUPsicry', batch 952)
Selection 'Psionic Talent' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('fPUPsiTal', batch 953)
Selection 'Halt Death' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('puHaltD0', batch 954)
Selection 'Dazzle' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('puDazz0', batch 955)
Selection 'Missive' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('puMissive0', batch 956)
Selection 'Psicrystal' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('minPUPsicr', batch 983)
Pick 'abPUAlertn' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '983'
Pick 'p3PBloodie' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '379'
Selection 'Autohypnosis' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('skPUAhypno', batch 990)
Selection 'Add Power to Class Power List' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('pPUClsPwr', batch 992)
Selection 'Energy Ray' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('puEnerRay1', batch 993)
Selection 'Add Power Type to Class Power List' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('pPUClsPwrL', batch 994)
Selection 'Add Power Type to Class Power List' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('pPUClsPwrL', batch 995)
Selection 'Add Power Type to Class Power List' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('pPUClsPwrL', batch 996)
Selection 'Add Power Type to Class Power List' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('pPUClsPwrL', batch 997)
Selection 'Add Power Type to Class Power List' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('pPUClsPwrL', batch 998)
Selection 'Foxhole' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('puFoxho1', batch 999)
Selection 'Mind Thrust' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('puMindThr1', batch 1000)
Selection 'Extra Power Known' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('fPUExtPwrK', batch 1001)
Selection 'Soulthief Method' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('cPUVitSoul', batch 1010)
Selection 'Psionic Body' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('fPUPsiBody', batch 1018)
Selection 'Vitalist' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('cPUVitalis', batch 1023)
Selection 'Vitalist' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('cPUVitalis', batch 1026)
Selection 'Psicrystal Containment' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('fPUPsicryC', batch 1028)
Selection 'Body Adjustment' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('puBodAdj2', batch 1029)

I removed all the old third party add ons and reput them back in and still am having the same issue happening. Anyone have any suggestions or ideas of what to do?
Robynenski is offline   #622 Reply With Quote
radionausea

Old February 29th, 2016, 10:06 AM
Getting these errors while using the Hidden Blade rogue archetype from PoW with the unchained rogue (works fine with regular rogue)
Linkage pick 'powClass' not located for current context
Location: 'eval' script for Component 'PWManList' (Eval Script '#1') near line 7
- - -
Location: 'eval' script for Component 'PWManList' (Eval Script 'PoW Calc IL') near line 5
- - -
Location: 'eval' script for Component 'PWManList' (Eval Script 'PoW Calc IL') near line 5
- - -
- - -
Location: 'eval' script for Component 'PWManList' (Eval Script 'PoW Calc IL') near line 12
- - -
Invalid tag expression specified for 'foreach' statement
Location: 'eval' script for Component 'PWManList' (Eval Script 'PoW Calc IL') near line 12
- - -
Location: 'eval' script for Component 'PWManList' (Eval Script 'PoW Calc IL') near line 21
- - -
Location: 'eval' script for Component 'PWManList' (Eval Script '#3') near line 8
- - -
Location: 'eval' script for Component 'PWManList' (Eval Script '#3') near line 8
- - -
Location: 'eval' script for Component 'PWManList' (Eval Script '#3') near line 44
radionausea is offline   #623 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old February 29th, 2016, 10:29 AM
I don't have Unchained yet so maybe I'm way off base, but don't Unchained classes have different id's than their vanilla counterparts, and require separate archetype implementations?
TheIronGolem is offline   #624 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 29th, 2016, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronGolem View Post
I don't have Unchained yet so maybe I'm way off base, but don't Unchained classes have different id's than their vanilla counterparts, and require separate archetype implementations?
Correct. You can't use a Rogue Archetype with the Unchained Rogue as they are totally different classes.

The Unchained Pack could have a new Archetype created in it to support the Unchained Rogue. Hence the reason the Unchained Pack even exists because it has Monk Archetypes and stuff that work with the Unchained Monk.

Update: I have to double check this. I think the "Unchained Rogue" was setup in a way where a normal Archetype would work. The issue comes in that we would need to tell the PoW Archetype that it can "also" work with Rogue. Need to look into this. I will add it as a to-do note.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; February 29th, 2016 at 11:00 AM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #625 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old February 29th, 2016, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robynenski View Post
So I've had Ultimate Psionics for a while, but upon updatig recently I have had this issue start appearing and no longer have any psionics in my entire hero lab

Pick 'p3PBloodie' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '377'
Selection 'Vitalist' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('cPUVitalis', batch 929)
Pick 'cPUVitKnac' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '929'
Selection 'Knowledge (psionics)' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('skPUKnwPsi', batch 934)
Selection 'Perceptive Talent' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('trPUPercep', batch 951)
Selection 'Psicrystal Affinity' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('fPUPsicry', batch 952)
Selection 'Psionic Talent' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('fPUPsiTal', batch 953)
Selection 'Halt Death' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('puHaltD0', batch 954)
Selection 'Dazzle' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('puDazz0', batch 955)
Selection 'Missive' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('puMissive0', batch 956)
Selection 'Psicrystal' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('minPUPsicr', batch 983)
Pick 'abPUAlertn' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '983'
Pick 'p3PBloodie' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '379'
Selection 'Autohypnosis' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('skPUAhypno', batch 990)
Selection 'Add Power to Class Power List' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('pPUClsPwr', batch 992)
Selection 'Energy Ray' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('puEnerRay1', batch 993)
Selection 'Add Power Type to Class Power List' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('pPUClsPwrL', batch 994)
Selection 'Add Power Type to Class Power List' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('pPUClsPwrL', batch 995)
Selection 'Add Power Type to Class Power List' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('pPUClsPwrL', batch 996)
Selection 'Add Power Type to Class Power List' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('pPUClsPwrL', batch 997)
Selection 'Add Power Type to Class Power List' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('pPUClsPwrL', batch 998)
Selection 'Foxhole' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('puFoxho1', batch 999)
Selection 'Mind Thrust' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('puMindThr1', batch 1000)
Selection 'Extra Power Known' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('fPUExtPwrK', batch 1001)
Selection 'Soulthief Method' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('cPUVitSoul', batch 1010)
Selection 'Psionic Body' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('fPUPsiBody', batch 1018)
Selection 'Vitalist' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('cPUVitalis', batch 1023)
Selection 'Vitalist' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('cPUVitalis', batch 1026)
Selection 'Psicrystal Containment' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('fPUPsicryC', batch 1028)
Selection 'Body Adjustment' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics' ('puBodAdj2', batch 1029)

I removed all the old third party add ons and reput them back in and still am having the same issue happening. Anyone have any suggestions or ideas of what to do?
These errors are from opening a character. I really need the errors you got when HL loaded.

Once HL got an error on load it falls into safe mode and didn't load any addons.

Restart HL and Pathfinder. When you get the errors DO NOT click ok. Instead right click and "COPY" those errors and paste here.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #626 Reply With Quote
Rungok

Old March 2nd, 2016, 07:09 AM
I used to be able to get the gestalt rules to work, but when I tried installing the mods on my laptop, they won't show up in herolab even if I restart the program. I can see the addon available on the updates section, and it says it imports successfully, but it's not showing ANY custom content tabs on the character panel.
Rungok is offline   #627 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old March 2nd, 2016, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rungok View Post
I used to be able to get the gestalt rules to work, but when I tried installing the mods on my laptop, they won't show up in herolab even if I restart the program.
So first question is do you have ANY error messages when loading Pathfinder? If you have ANY error messages at all HL falls into safe mode and does NOT load any addons. If this is true please restart HL and at the error window right click and select "Copy" and then paste into this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rungok View Post
I can see the addon available on the updates section, and it says it imports successfully, but it's not showing ANY custom content tabs on the character panel.
When you say "updates section" do you mean "Tools->Manage Third Party Updates"?

When you say "content tabs" do you mean "Configure Your Hero"? Which you see when first starting Pathfinder or pressing "CTRL-K"? Gestalt does not add any "new" tabs. You need to activate the check box in the "Configure Your Hero" window and then add the "gestalt" class on the "Classes" tab.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #628 Reply With Quote
Quintain

Old March 4th, 2016, 06:12 AM
The new Pathfinder verison is conflicting with the COM_CampaignPack_Eberron - Spells.user file

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

File: COM_CampaignPack_Eberron - Spells.user (line 3420) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('cdShadow')
Quintain is offline   #629 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old March 4th, 2016, 07:05 AM
Here is a work-around, until one of the two is updated:

Tools > Start Editor.
File > Open Data File.

Click the name bar, for an alphabetical sort.
Navigate down to, and then select: COM_CampaignPack_Eberron - Spells.user

On the Cleric Domains tab.
Click on unique ID: cdShadow (Name to the right is Shadow).
I added a '1' after cdShadow, in the Unique ID field, so it now reads cdShadow1.

Click Save.
Click Test Now.

Restart Hero Lab.
Ualaa is offline   #630 Reply With Quote