Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 10th, 2019, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cebadec View Post
So here is what I assume is an extremely basic question (if I'm in the wrong area please correct me), I've gotten permission to make an Aegis from my GM and since Powerstones are like Scrolls he has given me permission to have some embedded in the astral suit as well as being able to have more "on hand" in a bag, provided I pay the equivalent gold costs. I can't seem to find any Items for the "Powerstones" anywhere outside of the "Astral Suit" tab once I enable the "Powerstone Repository" customization. However it gives me the red error if I select more than I am supposed to (in terms of being able to embed in the suit). Is there items (similar to scrolls) already made and I just don't know how to find them? or is this something that I will have to attempt to "code" myself?

Thanks in advance.
This is still on my to-do list to add. I added the logic for the Astral Suit but I will need to create new gizmos similar but different than the Dorje.

The little free-time I have has actually been focused on Path of War improvements that are way overdue. So it could be a good while before I get to add in Powerstones. Sorry...

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1641 Reply With Quote
cebadec

Old March 10th, 2019, 04:12 PM
@ShadowChemos awesome! Thanks for the reply. I appreciate all the work you do with it. I’ll use dorjes as a work around for it if nothing else to Put the list of “Powerstones” in the bag.

Thanks again!
cebadec is offline   #1642 Reply With Quote
Matt Droz

Old March 12th, 2019, 05:05 AM
I'm noticing that the Artificer spells from the Eberron Campaign pack are coming up when not using the pack. They appear when creating scrolls and such, causing spells to appear twice. Can you source the spells so they don't show up unless you have the pack checked off?

The first pic is showing the duplicate identify spells, the second shows the list of spells that come up as Artificer when Eberron is not checked off.
Attached Images
File Type: png Artificer Spell.PNG (332.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: png Artificer List.PNG (438.5 KB, 6 views)

Matt Droz Community material (Forgotten Realms & Non-SRD/Retro)
Matt Droz is offline   #1643 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old March 13th, 2019, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Droz View Post
I'm noticing that the Artificer spells from the Eberron Campaign pack are coming up when not using the pack. They appear when creating scrolls and such, causing spells to appear twice. Can you source the spells so they don't show up unless you have the pack checked off?

The first pic is showing the duplicate identify spells, the second shows the list of spells that come up as Artificer when Eberron is not checked off.
I should be able to get that done for the next release.... Never noticed that issue before. Thanks!

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1644 Reply With Quote
pathfinder_nerd

Old March 17th, 2019, 03:36 PM
Hey ShadowChemosh,

Any chance that Path of War archetypes and Advanced Psionic Guide will make it into a release?

Also is there anywhere I can donate to your cause such as Patreon? I am a new Hero Lab user but I love your content.
pathfinder_nerd is offline   #1645 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old March 18th, 2019, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathfinder_nerd View Post
Hey ShadowChemosh,

Any chance that Path of War archetypes and Advanced Psionic Guide will make it into a release?

Also is there anywhere I can donate to your cause such as Patreon? I am a new Hero Lab user but I love your content.
Shadow has explicitly refused compensation, as he wants to maintain this as a hobby, not a job
Minous is offline   #1646 Reply With Quote
ionstorm20

Old March 19th, 2019, 03:41 PM
Just out of curiosity, will other DSP products be put into this? For instance, will the Malefex make an appearance?
ionstorm20 is offline   #1647 Reply With Quote
Virtue

Old April 18th, 2019, 07:19 AM
Shadow are you doing requests or would you mind working with someone? Im trying to do the Simple templates for all classes from Rogue Genius and its way harder coding than i know how to do.
Virtue is offline   #1648 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old April 20th, 2019, 11:41 AM
The release of the new "Pathfinder Pack" version 1.20 is out!

v1.20 April 20, 2019

Bug Fixes
  • Path of War (phlidwsn) - Fixed #149 - Corrected Eldritch Energy Hammer to final book text, corrected short desc to remove leftover mention of 10d6 damage.
  • Path of War (phlidwsn) - Fixed #150 - Updated the Mystic Class to use the correct Stance progression from the final book text.
  • Path of War (phlidwsn) - Fixed #152 - Grim Guard's Laughter was still on the playtest text with an AoE rather than a single attack.
  • Path of War (phlidwsn) - Corrected Eldritch Energy Hammer to final book text, corrected short desc to remove leftover mention of 10d6 damage.
  • Path of War (phlidwsn) - Updated the Mystic Class to use the correct Stance progression from the final book text.
  • Path of War (phlidwsn) - Correct Grim Guard Laughter from Playtest text.
  • Path of War (phlidwsn) - Grim Guard's Laughter was still on the playtest text with an AoE rather than a single attack.
  • Path of War (phlidwsn) - Corrected text and prereq checks for Elemental Flux Shift and Elemental Flux Explosion feats.
  • Seven Swords of Sin (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed the costs of the Bodice of Resistance items.
  • Eberron (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed #157 - Source marked all the spells used in the Eberron campaign setting so they do not get displayed when crafting wands/scrolls.
New Features
  • Path of War (Nightmare) - Added the Knight Disciple Archetype from the PoW Expanded.
  • Path of War (Nightmare) - Added Primal Disciple from the PoW:Ex.
  • Path of War (Nightmare) - Added Monk of the Silver Fist Archetype.
  • Path of War (Nightmare) - Added the Brutal Slayer Stalker Archetype.
  • Path of War (Nightmare) - Added Ambush Hunter Archetype.
  • (ShadowChemosh) Torch equipment - Added logic for the Firebrand feat to the community Torch weapon.
Data File Authoring
  • 3PP Tome of Secrets (ShadowChemosh) - Enhanced the priest channel energy ability based on LW's latest channel energy standards.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1649 Reply With Quote
catman123456

Old April 20th, 2019, 06:49 PM
The elocater is not increasing the land speed.
Attached Images
File Type: gif speed.gif (431.8 KB, 6 views)
catman123456 is offline   #1650 Reply With Quote