Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Indigojones
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 12

Old October 21st, 2013, 04:44 PM
would that update be a release date?
Indigojones is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
llothos
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 29

Old October 21st, 2013, 08:01 PM
I can hardly wait for the release. I would actually pay you guys for a early access and just have it patched up as you guys hammer out the bugs (i missed out on the kickstarter unfortunately). I can wait on the cloud part I just want to start building a campaign up for my group and don't want to have to input data twice because i'm switching programs. The faster I can learn the new software the better .
llothos is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Nikmal
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Posts: 668

Old October 22nd, 2013, 03:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by llothos View Post
I can hardly wait for the release...
I too can hardly wait for the official release!!!
Nikmal is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 983

Old October 22nd, 2013, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigojones View Post
would that update be a release date?
No, the update I was referring to was the update that went out to all the Kickstarter backers yesterday. No official release date yet.
liz is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Indigojones
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 12

Old October 22nd, 2013, 12:01 PM
BOO.. it kind of sucks waiting for the release date for the release date.... it says fall and it is fall and nothing. im not asking for the program to be out before it is done. i just want to know if it is going to come out with in the next month or if it is being pushed back. I mean really less then a month left in fall and no real date yet give us some warning to when we are going to lose all of our money.
Indigojones is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Dervish
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Grand Forks ND
Posts: 128

Old October 22nd, 2013, 01:40 PM
I am finding it hard to remain excited about realmworks. While it is great that you are giving the Kickstarteers the inside track by this point in the development cycle you should be able to say whether or not it will release as has been implied the end of this month or if you feel your a month, three months or even six months out. a little communication would go a long way.
Dervish is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 983

Old October 22nd, 2013, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigojones View Post
BOO.. it kind of sucks waiting for the release date for the release date.... it says fall and it is fall and nothing. im not asking for the program to be out before it is done. i just want to know if it is going to come out with in the next month or if it is being pushed back. I mean really less then a month left in fall and no real date yet give us some warning to when we are going to lose all of our money.
I take it from that response that you're not a Kickstarter backer. We'll have a more detailed update in our October newsletter. If you don't receive our newsletter, sign up here. The latest newsletter indicated Realm Works would be out at the end of October if we had absolutely no bumps. Unfortunately, we've seen some bumps that will push us into November. We'll have more updates though in our newsletter.
liz is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Indigojones
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 12

Old October 22nd, 2013, 04:02 PM
liz your killing me...

Last edited by Indigojones; October 22nd, 2013 at 04:13 PM. Reason: i was completely wrong
Indigojones is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
llothos
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 29

Old October 22nd, 2013, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liz View Post
I take it from that response that you're not a Kickstarter backer. We'll have a more detailed update in our October newsletter. If you don't receive our newsletter, sign up here. The latest newsletter indicated Realm Works would be out at the end of October if we had absolutely no bumps. Unfortunately, we've seen some bumps that will push us into November. We'll have more updates though in our newsletter.

It does make me sad to hear about a delay but I do understand and would prefer a more polished product. But I WAS serious about saying I would pay now to gain early access and help with the last bit of bugs and just have product patched up to final release
llothos is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Indigojones
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 12

Old October 22nd, 2013, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by llothos View Post
It does make me sad to hear about a delay but I do understand and would prefer a more polished product. But I WAS serious about saying I would pay now to gain early access and help with the last bit of bugs and just have product patched up to final release
AGREED! isnt that the point of patches?
Indigojones is offline   #20 Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright ©1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.