Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 12th, 2012, 04:37 PM
I don't know in which edition this stopped working, but I frequently use the keyboard to maneuver around, particularly when doing entry from the books and some of them seem to have stopped working. To give an example, when working on the powers screen, I select a power, say Super-Movement. The cursor starts on the name text book. Hitting tab takes me in turn to the Power feats, Feats, Descriptors, then Power Options. I used to be able to hit the space bar to enter into these sections when they were highlighted, but now that seems to do nothing. Similarly, when there are no powers in the Feats control box, pressing space on the highlighted "Click to add additional feats" text (it's automatically highlighted when switching to the screen using Ctrl-Tab if there are no feats) fails to bring up the Feats box.

I know it's an incredibly minor thing for most people, but those shortcuts did make it much easier to enter in characters without having to resort to the mouse, meaning fewer times I had to take my hands off of the keyboard.
Duggan is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 2nd, 2012, 03:56 PM
Thanks for flagging this - I had inadvertently introduced a bug where the space bar wasn't working if the table had no entries in it. This will be fixed in the next release of Hero Lab.

Thanks for the report! I know how helpful things like this are for people who like keyboarding around to use Hero Lab, so we'll definitely get this fixed.
Colen is offline   #2 Reply With Quote