Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

shieldknight

Old February 22nd, 2011, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
The bonus gained from the STR increase is matched by the penalty imposed by the DEX decrease.
Thanks, can't believe I missed that. Well, yeah I can.
shieldknight is offline   #91 Reply With Quote
risner
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 22nd, 2011, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Please clarify your question. When I add rosewood armor to a blank character and equip it, the spikes show up on the weapon list. What are you seeing, and what should you be seeing?
Sorry, only seems to fail on magical. I should have made that clear.

Duplicate Game System, Remove all .user files, Create a new character, Add a Bard level
Buy +1 Rosewood Armor, Equip it, No Armor Spikes.
Buy normal Rosewood Armor from "Other Armor" section, Equip it, See Armor Spikes.

Also I guess there is no way then to get magical Armor with magical Armor Spikes if the armor is rosewood?

Quote:
Like I said when I responded to your earlier post about the other pale green Ioun stone - I fixed the problem for the regular and mindborer versions, too.
I noticed that post which didn't contain Flawed, but this one adds to Morale not competence and therefor would stack with a normal and a flowed. I thought pointing it out was best, I'm Sorry.

Quote:
Can't you get around this by fooling with the timing?
I'm pretty sure no. That if/then sequence sets the fCandExpr to something (if you picked something it recognizes or sets it to FALSE if it doesn't have the thing you picked in the pull down menu in it's list. I'd like a new if added that basically leaves everything alone if set to something. In other words, add a line in the if/then sequence that is essentially "leave the fCandExpr alone I know what I'm doing" setting.

Or, I misunderstand what you mean.

Also, I found that code by looking at data.hlz. I don't know where it rests. Is it in an object in the .pkg file I can replace with replace id?

Quote:
Sorry, I don't have enough time available in my schedule to study this and figure out what problem you're trying to fix here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Summoner's pet. The pet gained 4 claw attacks which HL shows with two sets of Claw x2.
INA now asks for a Natural Weapon on you, and improves just that weapon and not all weapons of that type. I changed it to look at natural weapon types, and choose one. If you choose Bite, all bites are improved. If you choose Bite and have no bite, then you get a red error.
risner is offline   #92 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 22nd, 2011, 11:00 AM
I apologize, but I'm going to have to come back to this on a day when I'm not rushing to get an update published.
Mathias is offline   #93 Reply With Quote
bam4k

Old February 22nd, 2011, 11:37 AM
The Meteor Hammer is listed as using a d10 damage die. In the most current Armory book and the Legacy of Fire book it is listed as using a d8. This was changed in the Armory's errata.
bam4k is offline   #94 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 22nd, 2011, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bam4k View Post
The Meteor Hammer is listed as using a d10 damage die. In the most current Armory book and the Legacy of Fire book it is listed as using a d8. This was changed in the Armory's errata.
It is? The errata for AA is located HERE. And I just double checked and their is only one change for the Meteor Hammer.

Page 4
In the Meteor Hammer entry, change “gain a +1 shield bonus to AC” to “gain reach and a +1 shield bonus to AC.”

Is their another Errata document hidden at Paizo. I am asking as its been found that sometimes the Errata and FAQ's do get in places that are hard to find.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #95 Reply With Quote
bam4k

Old February 22nd, 2011, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
It is? The errata for AA is located HERE. And I just double checked and their is only one change for the Meteor Hammer.

Page 4
In the Meteor Hammer entry, change “gain a +1 shield bonus to AC” to “gain reach and a +1 shield bonus to AC.”

Is their another Errata document hidden at Paizo. I am asking as its been found that sometimes the Errata and FAQ's do get in places that are hard to find.
I sent you a PM
bam4k is offline   #96 Reply With Quote
Pezmerga

Old September 21st, 2011, 07:02 PM
Ashvawg Tamer doesn't add variant companions to the companion list.
Pezmerga is offline   #97 Reply With Quote
Mooape

Old December 22nd, 2017, 11:32 AM
Versatile Training (Weapon Master's Handbook):

BAB effectively increases max ranks per level in addition to adding BAB ranks to the skill. Consequently, it is possible to have 18 actual ranks ranks at level 18 (for instance) for a total of 36 ranks without triggering a Validation Alert.
Mooape is offline   #98 Reply With Quote
Azhrei

Old December 23rd, 2017, 06:36 PM
Hey Shadow...

Is there anything that the Community Pack can do to add skill unlocks documentation to skills? I’m building an unchained rogue and it’s a PITA to have to refer back to the web site or a pdf when I want the skill unlock details for a particular skill.

Thanks.

PS: Generic skill unlocks are not valid in PFS, but for the unchained rogue they are. If that can be factored in (so they only show up for an unchained rogue when using PFS), that would probably be helpful for everyone else...
Azhrei is offline   #99 Reply With Quote
charlieluce

Old December 23rd, 2017, 07:17 PM
Just so you're aware, Pathfinder Bug Reports should be reported using the links in this topic, not in the forums (and certainly not in a six year old thread).

Also, Community Pack questions and issues should be posted in the Community Pack topic.

Currently Running: Pathfinder Second Edition
Currently Playing:
Pathfinder First Edition, Star Trek Adventures
Former HL Games: D&D 4e & 5e, Mutants & Masterminds 2E & 3E, Savage Worlds
charlieluce is offline   #100 Reply With Quote