Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

BrotherPrętus

Old October 15th, 2015, 03:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrelv View Post
Completely understand the need for bug reports - I can't seem to replicate it on the laptop I have with me, but I know my home computer gives the error. I'll enter the bug report when I get home.

I have theories it has to do with POR files created with custom data files. I'll test and report back here.
Interestingly, this has been occurring to me as well after a Win10 upgrade, early release of my product key, update of HL, install of Data Trails and the PDF module.

I provided a bug report that should be a little more... Comprehensible.

Last edited by BrotherPrętus; October 15th, 2015 at 03:17 AM.
BrotherPrętus is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
barrelv

Old October 15th, 2015, 03:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherPrętus View Post
Interestingly, this has been occurring to me as well after a Win10 upgrade, early release of my product key, update of HL, install of Data Trails and the PDF module.

I provided a bug report that should be a little more... Comprehensible.
Win10 might be the cuprit. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with custom content. The laptop with problems is a Win10 upgrade, the other computer is Win7
barrelv is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Orudeon

Old October 15th, 2015, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Win10 might be the cuprit. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with custom content. The laptop with problems is a Win10 upgrade, the other computer is Win7
My Win7 computer is having this issue, it's not related to OS.

It's possibly related to OS architecture as I'm running Win7(64bit)
Orudeon is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 15th, 2015, 09:55 AM
I'm pretty sure it's the addition of AIs - they needed a new condition monitor, and that condition monitor had to be put on the printout. I suspect I didn't properly handle the case where the AI condition monitor is not live (like on any character who's not an AI). I thought I copied the existing handling for the grunt condition monitor, which is also non-live for normal characters, but I must have missed something.
Mathias is online now   #14 Reply With Quote
BrotherPrętus

Old October 19th, 2015, 04:53 PM
Quote:
I didn't notice the issue prior to reinstalling the PDF module with the new version. It was a non-issue until I did that to save a character to PDF.

Whatever the cause, it is probably not merely one thing, but a combination of things not wanting to play nice. However, even with the error occurring I can click [OKAY] and still get a print preview of the character. I haven't noticed anything actually missing from the sheets when I preview them, either.

It's just plain odd.
BrotherPrętus is offline   #15 Reply With Quote