Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 1st, 2010, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Not really a bug, but a small change request. The Spherewalker PrC(thingid.cPFSphere) is marked to the Rise of the Runelords AP. The thing is while it came out during that AP its not specific to that AP. Its linked to Desna not the AP. Can this be changed to not be source marked to the AP?

Also the Desc says "Must have at least two of the following skills at 5 ranks or more" but it should read "Must have at least two of the following skills at 2 ranks or more". The Pre-Reqs scripts are correct in looking for 2 ranks not 5.

Thanks
Because the class was added in Pathfinder #2 (part of Rise of the Runelords), the class should be attached to that source - that way, if a person who doesn't own any Rise of the Runelords books is using HL, they can unselect that source, and they won't see a class they don't have the reference material for.

The fact that prereq text is part of the description is actually a problem - I've changed styles for the description text for classes - now I count on the prereqs themselves to provide that information, and just stick to the class' flavor text. Going back and fixing this sort of thing for all the SRD material is on my to-do list.
Mathias is online now   #31 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 1st, 2010, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neurotopia View Post
the feat description of acrobatics is actually the item description for what looks like a modified version of the staff of the magi.
I'm afraid I can't duplicate this - my copy has the correct description text for the Acrobatic feat. Was it possible that your mouse had slid over a staff of the magi that was on your character?
Mathias is online now   #32 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 1st, 2010, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashidali View Post
The feat Greater Elemental Focus is not grayed out if you do not possess the prerequisite.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #33 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 1st, 2010, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli View Post
I have a character with Combat Expertise activated. I'm getting a validation error stating that it cannot be combined with Fighting Defensively or Total Defense, even though I do not have either of these conditions activated.
Oops, I forgot to make these always valid if you don't have fighting defensively/total defense active. I've fixed that for the next update.
Mathias is online now   #34 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 1st, 2010, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValaraukarU View Post
I think the Haunted Oracle's Curse is assigning the Ghost Sound bonus spell incorrectly. Ghost sound is a level 0 spell, but is listed as a Level 1 spell on the Oracle spell list.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #35 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 1st, 2010, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lothar_wolf View Post
Can someone else confirm this as well. I was just creating a 25point PC Human Bard and I have checked the free upbring feat but it only gives the character 2 feats. I would have thought it should be 3 feats.
The "Free Upbringing Feat" option works by making one feat from the Upbringing category (all the examples of that category are in the Rise of the Runelords adventure path BTW) free, rather than by adding an extra feat slot.

If youg GM is allowing a bonus feat, you can go to the Personal tab, and in the Permanent Adjustments list at the bottom, select the "Feats, Total" adjustment and set it to +1.
Mathias is online now   #36 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 1st, 2010, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goose9669 View Post
Skills for the Eidolon

For the summoners Eidolon on page 59 of the APG it states that "the summoner can choose 4 additional skills to be class skills for his eidolon". I can not find a way to assign these extra skills. Bug, or operator error?

Luke
These are currently added on the Personal tab - the Permanent Adjustments table - select 4 copies of the "Class Skill" adjustment.
Mathias is online now   #37 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 1st, 2010, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdiamond925 View Post
The Lion Shaman is giving Lion Wild Shape at 2nd level, instead of 6th level. My guess is it's set incorrectly at Level 4, minus 2 levels instead of Level 4, plus 2 levels.
An animal shaman druid gets the ability to wild shape into their totem animal at 2nd level, but other uses of wild shape are delayed to 6th level.
Mathias is online now   #38 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old November 1st, 2010, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neurotopia View Post
the feat description of acrobatics is actually the item description for what looks like a modified version of the staff of the magi.
Matthias, you've addressed this by stating that you couldn't duplicate it. Just wanted you to know that the description in my copy of HL also appears as a magic item similar to what neurotopia describes.

Description text begins:

"This crystalline blue-white staff fell from the sky during a dazzling display of falling stars."
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #39 Reply With Quote
goose9669

Old November 1st, 2010, 07:44 PM
Thank you. I don't think i would have ever stumbled onto that with out you.

Luke G
goose9669 is offline   #40 Reply With Quote