Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

Mergon

Old January 9th, 2017, 08:57 AM
I still have issues with the Rogue not adding Thieves' Tools, but that is an issue for Wolflair since its in the original Rogue code.

However, I have been finding a lot of backgrounds are no longer adding tools. One example of this is the Spy variant of the Criminal background

Disguise kit and Forgery kit aren't being added visibly to the character's list of tool Proficiencies. I say visibly because when go to add them manually, they are not in the list of available tools meaning they have been added, but just aren't showing up.

I'll also post this to the GIT site since these Backgrounds are stuff we added I think.

Watch your back, Conserve your ammo,
and NEVER cut a deal with a dragon!
Mergon is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
daplunk

Old January 9th, 2017, 10:36 AM
We made a change to this at the request of LW. When the pack launched tools were not displaying correctly and we had to make a workaround. That was fixed and the workaround was taken out. Will need to do some testing. Just a heads up, my work is super super busy so it could be quite a while before I get the time myself.

Realm Works - Community Links
Realm Work and Hero Lab Videos
Ream Works Facebook User Group
CC3+ Facebook User Group

D&D 5e Community Pack - Contributor
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources
D&D 5e Community Pack - Install Instructions / D&D 5e Community Pack - Log Fault / D&D 5e Community Pack - Editor Knowledge Base

Obsidian
Obsidian TTRPG Tutorials
daplunk is offline   #2 Reply With Quote