Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

Danlewistn@hotmail.com

Old September 8th, 2018, 12:20 PM
It would be great to have some alternate character sheets that were smaller. When you are printing out non-character creatures, monsters, NPCs, it would be nice to have something that didn't print out on a full sheet. Easier to GM if they are in compact form.

I do believe that Bear was wearing human clothes.
Danlewistn@hotmail.com is offline   #201 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old September 8th, 2018, 02:06 PM
You kind of can. There's a spot were you can get it to give you a Stat Block, which is like the format you see in a book for an NPC or creature. You may have to copy and paste it from the box to print it out, but it's there.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #202 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 8th, 2018, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Any chance of any of these appearing soon?
OK, Here's what I have so far:

1. I have added a Derived Trait for Running Die that you can turn on and off (defaults to off) and you can adjust through the Derived Trait Personal Adjustment. It will take a while for everything that adjusts Running Die to catch up with automatically adjusting this. And adjusting it acts like a die.

2. Hide.Edge and Hide.Hindrance tags and filters are set up and enabled on the main tab. These filters will perhaps need to be added to other places as well.

3. This third one is problematic. It would require two check boxes per ability on the InPlay tab where space is already at a premium. So, no action on this yet.

--- Core Updates ---
Stackable Armor now stacks correctly with standard armor rather than replacing it.
Cat, Small now has the description included.

--- Super Powers Companion updates ---
The updated 1st Edition villains are now included in the 2nd Edition stock villains files.
Super Skills cost has been corrected.

And I am still working, so there is more to come.

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Fantasy Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #203 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old September 8th, 2018, 04:17 PM
Oh, and...

Attack, Ranged now shows adjusted damage and range for the Enhanced Damage and Range modifications.

_
_
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
CapedCrusader is offline   #204 Reply With Quote
dartnet

Old September 12th, 2018, 04:30 AM
Any chances that the new edition of the rule book coming out in a few months will be supported?
dartnet is offline   #205 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old September 12th, 2018, 05:29 PM
I have been in direct contact with Shane and he said he'd get me a copy as soon as possible so I can look at that very thing. Have you heard anything new about release dates and such? You are talking about the Black Edition, right? Assuming they are still calling it that...

_
_
CapedCrusader is offline   #206 Reply With Quote
dartnet

Old September 12th, 2018, 08:40 PM
It's now Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition! or SWADE. You made me day sir.
dartnet is offline   #207 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old September 13th, 2018, 05:00 AM
And no new news on actual release dates beyond the Kickstarter going off in October, so presumably no long after the Kickstarter you should be able to get at least the pre-release version if their other Kickstarters are any indication. So maybe early November? Then they usually go for a month of two for folks to provide feedback (crwodsourced editing!), fix things up or clarify them and then they'll send it off to the printers and post the finalized version. That's what their usual timeframe seems to be, anyway. I'd also add that it seems like big chunk of the major changes were already previewed in Flash Gordon so that should give you a good idea of what kinds of things may need to be done (or at least copied over from the Flash Gordon file. )

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #208 Reply With Quote
Gatlin

Old September 20th, 2018, 03:42 PM
Is it possible to change the Athletics setting rule, that replaces climbing and swimming, from Vigor to Agility as it seems that SWADE will be using that attribute?
Gatlin is offline   #209 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old September 30th, 2018, 09:51 AM
The current way it is set up is specific to a Setting. If this is the way SWADE will be doing it, we'll make some accommodation.

_
_
CapedCrusader is offline   #210 Reply With Quote