Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - World of Darkness

Notices

rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 27th, 2009, 04:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricks View Post
Hi, Colen
This is not what I am getting. The only option visible to me is the journal PDF (doing the same steps you described)
Something is really weird with your setup. It sure seems to be corrupted. I outlined steps to try in the other thread where you cited problems with pledges. Those same steps should clear out any corruption that must also be causing this problem.
rob is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 27th, 2009, 04:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pali View Post
I wonder why there's no option to print or export a ghost character. First I thought its cause ghosts are NPCs, but on the other hand its possible to print a mortal NPC character-sheet. So?
That's because ghosts are very simplistic in nature. It made no sense to output an entire page (and spend the time to lay it out) for a simple ghost. You *CAN* output a statblock for a ghost, which includes everything, and that's the intended method for outputting a ghost.

If there is a hue and cry for printing out a ghost character sheet, I can put it on the todo list. But it just didn't seem worthwhile, and White Wolf agreed when they vetted the data files.

Also strange, you could print a journal of an animal character but no character-sheet. Does this makes any sense?[/QUOTE]

That's an oops. Animals were intended to be handled just like ghosts. Due to their simplicity, a full character sheet makes no sense and the statblock contains everything that's needed for an animal. It looks like I messed up and included journal output option for animals, even though an animal has no journal. I'll get this fixed.

Also, as above, if there is a compelling reason to create a custom character sheet for animals, it can be done. It's just that we didn't see any benefit in doing it.
rob is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
tricks

Old November 28th, 2009, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
Something is really weird with your setup. It sure seems to be corrupted. I outlined steps to try in the other thread where you cited problems with pledges. Those same steps should clear out any corruption that must also be causing this problem.
The PDF is now in view after removing the core.hlz

Thanks
tricks is offline   #13 Reply With Quote