Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Javaed

Old April 19th, 2012, 12:52 PM
I've been using Hero Labs for my summoner, and I don't see any way to account for altering or not using an Eidolon's free evolutions. For instance, if I add Pincers to a Bipedal Eidolon, replacing the claw attacks, I have no way of disabling the free attacks resulting in an error on the character sheet. This is a bit of a big deal for anybody going for a "Slugger" build, where you ignore a Biped's claws when wielding a weapon, but might add additional cheap secondary attacks.
Javaed is offline   #131 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 19th, 2012, 03:26 PM
There are many different versions of the biped race to choose from, each with a different weapon replacing the claws. Biped (Pincers) is among them.
Mathias is online now   #132 Reply With Quote
Bigkilla

Old April 20th, 2012, 02:08 AM
For some reason the Unarmed Fighter Archetype is not getting his Weapon Traing bonus with the above listed weapons (Cestus/Brass Knuckles) despite them being listed as Monk weapons and being in the Monk group for fighter weapon training.

Weapon Training (Ex)

At 5th level, an unarmed fighter gains a +1 bonus on attack and damage rolls with weapons in the monk and natural weapon groups, improving by +1 for every four levels beyond 5th (to a maximum of +4 at 17th level).

This ability replaces weapon training 1, 2, 3, and 4.

Monk: bo staff, brass knuckles, butterfly sword, cestus, dan bong, double chained kama, double chicken saber, emei piercer, fighting fan, hanbo, jutte, kama, kusarigama, kyoketsu shoge, lungshuan tamo, monk's spade, nine-ring broadsword, nine-section whip, nunchaku, quarterstaff, rope dart, sai, sansetsukon, seven-branched sword, shang gou, shuriken, siangham, temple sword, tiger fork, tonfa, tri-point double-edged sword, unarmed strike, urumi, and wushu dart.
Bigkilla is offline   #133 Reply With Quote
Javaed

Old April 20th, 2012, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
There are many different versions of the biped race to choose from, each with a different weapon replacing the claws. Biped (Pincers) is among them.
Thanks Mathias. I wasn't certain if choosing one of those would account for the extra evolution point, but my totals are coming up just fine.
Javaed is offline   #134 Reply With Quote
Ermintrude

Old April 21st, 2012, 12:22 AM
The 'Wolf' animal companion is listed as 'not available for Cavaliers', however it should be available to small Cavaliers.
Ermintrude is offline   #135 Reply With Quote
pholtus

Old April 21st, 2012, 05:57 PM
When I choose the Style Master Rogue talent, I get a "Syntax error in dynamic 'candidate' tag expression" message when I choose the associated bonus feat. Just to make sure it wasn't something specific to the character, I created a 3rd level rogue and had him meet the pre-requisites for a number of styles. In this case Snake Style, Snapping Turtle Style and Boar Style all generated this error.

To see it, I went to rogue->chose the rogue talent "Style Master". Then when the Secondary Bonus Feat became available, I chose any of the three styles to get that error.

I searched the forums and nothing came up with Style Master as a problem.
pholtus is offline   #136 Reply With Quote
Thorkull

Old April 21st, 2012, 11:12 PM
Spell "Weapons against Evil" from Faiths of Purity is missing the Target line in the description.
Thorkull is offline   #137 Reply With Quote
xanatos_grey

Old April 22nd, 2012, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skridlowe View Post
When a magus has the bladebound archetype and reaches third level when using point buy (high: 20pts), the abilities tab shows a validation error. Although all 20 available points have been selected, the error shows that there are only 13 points spent.

Remove the blade bound archetype and the error goes away.
I'm having the same problem with it. At first it showed, I overspent when I added the extra level, but upon changing the score slightly, it 'fixed' itself and showed the bug you're talking about.

The 13 out of 20 points spent bug.
xanatos_grey is offline   #138 Reply With Quote
Aakesh

Old April 22nd, 2012, 10:59 AM
When leveling, the CON bonus is not added to the HP increase, as is customary. Until a value is entered into the roll, "1*" is displayed, and when clicked on, the message in the attached screenshot is displayed.

I understand that the CON bonus isn't added to level 1. It should, however, be added to levels 2 & 3.

I have duplicated this issue on a brand-new portfolio, so I know it's not limited to just the one in the screenshot. I have not tested this on another computer, as I don't have access to another at the moment.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Con Bonus HL Bug.jpg (76.2 KB, 19 views)
Aakesh is offline   #139 Reply With Quote
Snowpaw

Old April 22nd, 2012, 12:01 PM
It tells me that Staff Magus and Soul Forger both replace Fighter Training, but Soul Forger does not. Can someone tell me WHY HL won't let me combine these two archetypes?
Snowpaw is offline   #140 Reply With Quote