Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Under Development > Tournament Ace Discussion

Notices

toxic911

Old September 20th, 2012, 05:45 AM
I was wondering if Tournament Ace will work with Star Wars X-Wing Miniatures Game. If so, I would like to get in on the bata testing as I will be running some X-Wing tournaments.
toxic911 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
DthShdw

Old September 29th, 2012, 10:56 PM
Got a "Good News/Bad News" answer for ya.

First - The Good News: The short answer is "Yes!" Tournament Ace will work with any game system you want to run a tournament for. It is intended to track results regardless of criteria used to generate those results.

The Bad News: It's going to be a while before it gets out. Last anything was heard, the original person working on the project had to pull out due to RL circumstances (IIRC), and with Realm Works being further along in its development, TA has been effectively 'shelved' until such time as RW is released and they have the time/resources to *consider* devoting some towards this project. Note: this information is now well over a year old, and I may be mis-remembering some of it. So as far as I know it's not going to be available any time in the forseable future.

Wish I had better news to offer, as I'd been looking forward to this program myself.
DthShdw is offline   #2 Reply With Quote