Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

pcardinal42

Old December 22nd, 2016, 04:33 AM
I download from the menu and then get the

"Setup has detected that a product which uses PDF plug-in is currently running. Please close all products that use the plug-in before you attempt to install this updated version"

I close Hero Lab and re-open it and it still isn't ready for install. I go to my computer look in downloads and it isn't there. I go to the programs folder under Hero Lab and it isn't there either. Anyone know why it isn't downloading? I have even tried running Hero Lab in Admin mode and still nothing. Running windows 10 if that helps.
pcardinal42 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 22nd, 2016, 07:42 AM
Those steps sound like they should work - Hero Lab is the program that can't be active while the installer is running, because it needs to modify HL. Normally, clicking behind the installer, closing Hero Lab, and then continuing with the installer will work.

Here's a link to our downloads page, separate from Hero Lab: http://www.wolflair.com/index.php?co...page=downloads

With Hero Lab not launched, find the PDF Plug-In for Windows there, download and run it, and then launch Hero Lab.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote