Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

KaiserComplete

Old June 15th, 2012, 04:58 AM
According to the HL software, ninja's can take the DA feat even though they don't have dimensional door and abundant step. Is this a fluke or is there another reason they can take it?
KaiserComplete is offline   #281 Reply With Quote
frumple

Old June 15th, 2012, 07:10 AM
Found a bug with the bard archetype Daredevil. The Canny Foe ability doesn't list the following maneuvers: Dirty Trick, Drag, Reposition, and Steal.

Hmm... looks like other archetypes also have an issue with those maneuvers (such as the Cad). Looks like for some reason the maneuvers in question are not "live" children.

Last edited by frumple; June 15th, 2012 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Additonal info
frumple is offline   #282 Reply With Quote
JMD031

Old June 15th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Sorcerer Bloodline Power from the Efreeti Bloodline - Fire Ray.

This is supposed to do 1D6 + 1 for every two sorcerer levels you possess.

I have a 3rd level Sorcerer right now and the power still says "1D6+1".

Higher levels are ok, just 3rd level seems to have the problem.
JMD031 is offline   #283 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 15th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD031 View Post
Sorcerer Bloodline Power from the Efreeti Bloodline - Fire Ray.

This is supposed to do 1D6 + 1 for every two sorcerer levels you possess.

I have a 3rd level Sorcerer right now and the power still says "1D6+1".

Higher levels are ok, just 3rd level seems to have the problem.
What are you expecting to see?

At 2nd and 3rd level, you should get +1. Youll need to get to 4th level before you're at 1d6+2.
Mathias is offline   #284 Reply With Quote
Snowpaw

Old June 16th, 2012, 07:57 PM
Has anyone looked at the Magus Archetypes yet? Soul Forger still can't combine with Staff Magus. I've looked over both of them several times and nothing in them conflicts in the slightest.
Snowpaw is offline   #285 Reply With Quote
Quatar

Old June 17th, 2012, 01:12 AM
I think there's a bug with the Pinned condition.

Quote:
A pinned creature is tightly bound and can take few actions. A pinned creature cannot move and is denied its Dexterity bonus. A pinned character also takes an additional –4 penalty to his Armor Class. A pinned creature is limited in the actions that it can take. A pinned creature can always attempt to free itself, usually through a combat maneuver check or Escape Artist check. A pinned creature can take verbal and mental actions, but cannot cast any spells that require a somatic or material component. A pinned character who attempts to cast a spell or use a spell-like ability must make a concentration check (DC 10 + grappler's CMB + spell level) or lose the spell. Pinned is a more severe version of grappled, and their effects do not stack.
It says they're denied their Dexterity bonus, not "dexterity bonus to AC". I guess that's a difference.
It correctly ignores Dex to AC and gives the -4 on top, but skill checks don't take the dexterity hit. (grappled condition correctly applies the -2 to dex to them, and with pinned being a more severe version of grappled, that just doesn't make sense if it wouldn't be the same)
Neither does the CMD get it's dexterity bonus denied nor does it get this -4 to AC (since all penalties to AC also apply to CMD).
Quatar is offline   #286 Reply With Quote
antigoth

Old June 17th, 2012, 10:20 AM
I am making a multiclass Barbarian(4)/Cavalier(3) and with the boon companion feat, this should bring the companion up to an effective level of 7 (it is +4 but up to main character's hit dice)

however...

it's not doing the progression correct...it starts the first level with 2 hd like it should, but then it adds more hd, and ends up with a total of 8, when it should be 6.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core...mal-companions

is there any way to fix this? maybe have a script i can copy/paste into an edited feat?

thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg error.jpg (69.2 KB, 3 views)
antigoth is offline   #287 Reply With Quote
Phyxion

Old June 18th, 2012, 05:25 AM
Tarrasque has Stunning Critical, should be Staggering Critical (according to PFSRD).
Phyxion is offline   #288 Reply With Quote
Mink2067

Old June 18th, 2012, 06:41 AM
Trying to use the Feat Lingering performance and it shows red. The evangelist cleric gives me Bardic performance so i should be able to take this feat
Mink2067 is offline   #289 Reply With Quote
Matt Droz

Old June 20th, 2012, 08:24 AM
Getting the following error when opening a previously saved or creating a new Fighter (Brawler archetype) character. It's looks like it's part of the Close Control Class Ability.
Attached Images
File Type: gif error.gif (84.5 KB, 10 views)

Matt Droz Community material (Forgotten Realms & Non-SRD/Retro)
Matt Droz is offline   #290 Reply With Quote