Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Website Support > Website Problems, Comments and Suggestions

Notices

Kiirnodel

Old June 7th, 2017, 01:27 PM
I've gone into the settings and un-checked the box for automatically subscribing to threads, but these forums are still automatically having me subscribed to threads when I post to them.

What's the point of that check-box in the settings if it doesn't do anything. When I do a quick-reply, that doesn't mean I want to get a notification at the end of the day saying that I posted.

Is there a way to make it so the default is to not be subscribed to every thread I post to? Or at the very least make it so that I don't get messages clogging up my email?
Kiirnodel is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 9th, 2017, 05:17 AM
If you go into your "User CP", then go to "Edit Options", what's your "Default Thread Subscription Mode" set to? If you change it to "Do not subscribe", I would expect it not to send you any emails about stuff.
Colen is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Kiirnodel

Old June 9th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Ok, I see what I did. I went down to the Option that mentions allowing Forum Auto-Subscribe (the Yes/No question).

I must have scrolled right past the option with the drop-down for what sort of auto-subscribe to use when I post to a thread.
Kiirnodel is offline   #3 Reply With Quote