Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

DarkFlite

Old February 21st, 2018, 08:42 AM
Just grabbed the current build last nite, wanted to say thanks for all the hard work!
Noticed a few things, do you want to hold off on bug tracking until you get further along?
DarkFlite is offline   #281 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old February 21st, 2018, 11:23 AM
No, go ahead and add any issues you see on Github or post here. I'll tackle them as come in.

Working on -
TCArknight is online now   #282 Reply With Quote
DarkFlite

Old February 21st, 2018, 12:14 PM
Only had time to make one test character, a Mind Melter.
Saw that the starting Power Points were doubled. (Per Clint Black, they start with 20 and do not get further doubling from Master/Major Psi.)
The bonus power "Detect Arcana" counted against the starting powers.
The verification flagged "Major Psionic" as not meeting the pre-reqs. (Did not have the AB Psionics.)
The verification flagged powers that were above starting level. (But should be available with "Born a Hero" per Clint's clarifications.)

Nothing really jumped out at me in the way of typos, but the organization of the Mega powers was following alphabetical which made the Mega powers harder to find. (Maybe just roll the full description for the Mega version into all the normal powers since the Mega-version isn't a seperate power, but an expanded option for the base power. That way it won't throw the count off either.)

I see that there were more updates already, I'll see if I have any time tonite for test characters.
DarkFlite is offline   #283 Reply With Quote
DarkFlite

Old February 21st, 2018, 08:06 PM
I just build a couple MARS characters and noticed (at least with the Power Armor type) that the Agility had been raised to 10, but trying to take any Agility based skills past 6 incurred the double cost. (I have a .POR file that shows this if you need to see it.)
I'm not sure but he Fortune and Glory granted two bumps to Agility that may have caused this.
Also, I saw that the Cybernetics descriptions don't fit in the allotted space.

Last edited by DarkFlite; February 21st, 2018 at 09:24 PM.
DarkFlite is offline   #284 Reply With Quote