Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sir Owl

Old July 22nd, 2010, 08:19 AM
Some errors for Bretonnia:
  • King Louen Leoncoeur (Special character) is now a Lord and not a Lord and Hero as in 7th edition.
  • Virtue of Heroism
    Now it's changed to “The Knight has the Heroic Killing Blow special rule.”
  • Virtue of Discipline
    This Virtue is deleted in 8th edition
  • Sacrament of the Lady
    This magic item is also deleted in 8th edition
  • Conqueror’s Tapestry (Magic banner)
    Change to “Every enemy standard bearer slain in close combat
    by the unit possessing the Conqueror’s Tapestry, or that was
    removed due to the Last Stand rule in a fight involving this
    unit, is worth double its normal victory points. If the bearer of
    the Conqueror’s Tapestry is slain, the enemy gains 50 victory
    points rather than 25.”
Sir Owl is offline   #81 Reply With Quote
Romulus68

Old July 22nd, 2010, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by silks View Post
Hiya,
As has been said if you let me know what's badly broken I'll make an effort to fix it this weekend (am planning a marathon fixing session).
I will be fixing the other stuff then hopefully as well (hero slots, dispell dice e.t.c)

Tested current version last night. The Zero level spells in BRB work for Other races that don't have existing Zero level spells.
Romulus68 is offline   #82 Reply With Quote
geovaz

Old July 22nd, 2010, 09:50 AM
Error with Saurus oldblood using sword of bloodshed with an enchanted item, says too many enchanted items
geovaz is offline   #83 Reply With Quote
ChaosLord

Old July 22nd, 2010, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus68 View Post
Latest Version: http://www.4shared.com/file/Ys2FErVs...antasy_8th.htm

Also, I think its under tools. TURN OFF THE DEBUGGING or the file will not load.
I downloaded it and couldn't get it to load so I went into the old 6th/7th ed. program and couldn't find any data file debugging option. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? And thanks for all the hard work guys as you can tile by this post my computer savvy is sub-par that combined with my lack of free time is why I haven't volunteered. Thanks again I am eternally grateful to all involved in this.
ChaosLord is offline   #84 Reply With Quote
silks

Old July 22nd, 2010, 02:08 PM
Damn I changed all the Bretonian stuff but I missed the description. Thanks for the issues list guys - will get through them asap (I took tonight off to actually play a game of Warhammer )
silks is offline   #85 Reply With Quote
ChaosLord

Old July 22nd, 2010, 03:15 PM
Ignore my post, I figured it out. It's under develop, not tools. Again thanks silks, Romulus68, and everyone who has been working on this. May the dark gods bless you with wonderous mutations jk, very very very grateful though.
ChaosLord is offline   #86 Reply With Quote
ChaosLord

Old July 22nd, 2010, 04:27 PM
Bugs I've found so far (not sure if they've been mentioned yet). I'm making a Night Goblin army list and it's telling me I have too many characters even though I'm well under the % restriction. Also I noticed you can't link the characters to units on your army list. Nothing major though, thanks again keep up the good work
ChaosLord is offline   #87 Reply With Quote
Drunkin

Old July 22nd, 2010, 05:18 PM
This is great thanks guys. I haven't ever done any editing for this program but I have a decent understanding of programing and data entry and should be able to help a little.

I also wanted to let you know that the Ogres Thundermace is for Tyrants only and currently I can give it to my Slaughtermaster (and probably BSB) which would be fantastic, and most likely game breaking...

Thanks again, and PM me if you need help with anything.

Duncan

Drunkin is offline   #88 Reply With Quote
mandril_hydana

Old July 22nd, 2010, 07:23 PM
Again thank for doing all the work here guys,

Another Vamp Count issue (and maybe other armies). These core units; Corpse Cart, Dire Wolves and the Bat Swam now count towards the minimum Core points. As such they should have the tag Does not count towards minimum core requirements removed if possible.

Thanks.
mandril_hydana is offline   #89 Reply With Quote
mandril_hydana

Old July 22nd, 2010, 07:25 PM
Oh and if possible could the Corpse Cart have the Regeneration and other special rules (undead and maybe monster and the stomp and thunderstomp rule)listed on the sidebar thing where you select the options and there is normally a list of the special rules.

Just ideas if possible.

Thanks again.
mandril_hydana is offline   #90 Reply With Quote