Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion

Notices

Olaf the Stout

Old December 3rd, 2019, 01:50 AM
I just bought the 5E D&D licence for Hero Lab. I also have a 3.5E D&D licence key for Hero Lab that I bought about 7 years ago. The 2 system licences have different licence keys. So if I want to swap between 5E and 3.5E I have to find and enter the licence key that relates to that system.

Is there a way to put the licence for both systems under one licence key so that I'm not constantly having to re-enter different keys? I tried looking for a way to do that, but failed.

I'm looking to get a Call of Cthulhu Hero Lab licence in the future, so if there isn't a way to associate all my licences under a single licence key, that will mean swapping between 3 different keys, which is less than ideal.
Olaf the Stout is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old December 3rd, 2019, 03:43 AM
Purchasing additional license keys is not the way to approach this. You should contact Lone Wolf's staff to refund the second license key.

Then, the easiest way is from within HeroLab... from the License menu select "Purchase Data Package..." This will take you to the web site, where you will need to log in under your existing license. At that point, you can add other game systems to your existing license.
Silveras is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Olaf the Stout

Old December 3rd, 2019, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silveras View Post
Purchasing additional license keys is not the way to approach this. You should contact Lone Wolf's staff to refund the second license key.

Then, the easiest way is from within HeroLab... from the License menu select "Purchase Data Package..." This will take you to the web site, where you will need to log in under your existing license. At that point, you can add other game systems to your existing license.
Cheers, I'll do that. I bought the licence when I was at work, so I wasn't in front of the computer that had the licence on it. I didn't even think about trying to buy it within HeroLab.
Olaf the Stout is offline   #3 Reply With Quote