Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Card Vault Forums > Card Vault

Notices

BaldEmotions

Old April 20th, 2011, 01:15 PM
I was wondering what I am doing wrong. The deck builder portion of the program contains zero available cards. How do I get cards in there?
BaldEmotions is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
BaldEmotions

Old April 21st, 2011, 03:46 PM
Just an update. When I start up the tutorial and I add a card to my inventory it shows up in the deck builder. But in my inventory that I but together with all of my cards none of them show up in deck builder.
BaldEmotions is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 22nd, 2011, 12:29 PM
Och... I'd love to be able to help you, but I am neither a Lone Wolf employee nor knowledgeable about Card Vault. I would recommend sending an email to support@wolflair.com explaining the situation. Also, you might try messaging Rob as I think he's the de facto Card Vault guy as well as being the president of the company.
Duggan is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
BaldEmotions

Old April 22nd, 2011, 02:14 PM
If I have to redo the inventory of over 6000 cards I am going to take the program back.. kidding. But I am not redoing my inventory.
I did email support but I will try the Rob guy as well.
Thanks for the direction.
BaldEmotions is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
BaldEmotions

Old April 22nd, 2011, 02:20 PM
He has no private message links to send him a question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duggan View Post
Och... I'd love to be able to help you, but I am neither a Lone Wolf employee nor knowledgeable about Card Vault. I would recommend sending an email to support@wolflair.com explaining the situation. Also, you might try messaging Rob as I think he's the de facto Card Vault guy as well as being the president of the company.
BaldEmotions is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
BaldEmotions

Old April 22nd, 2011, 03:19 PM
OK OK OK. I got it. I deleted the Magic The Gathering data file and reinstalled it. Now there are cards in my deck builder.
BaldEmotions is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 22nd, 2011, 07:11 PM
Ah, good to hear. FWIW, Lone Wolf has very good support other than sometimes being a bit slow to respond back since they hew to the 2-3 business days which is frustrating for users who decide to send a message Friday night. They're also all located on the West Coast, so there's a time difference. Anyhow, worse comes to worst, they also have a very good return policy on their software.

Truth be told, Card Vault isn't very well supported anymore. As I understand it, some of the card companies lost interest, so Lone Wolf has difficulty getting official updated information.
Duggan is offline   #7 Reply With Quote