Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Website Support > Website Problems, Comments and Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

B0sh1

Old June 1st, 2013, 10:44 AM
I just started running into this today and it's been occurring for the better part of the day so far. Also, when searching for updates, it never finds any updates. Last successful use of this was on Friday, 05/31/13.
B0sh1 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ladro9hands

Old June 2nd, 2013, 06:20 AM
I am new to Hero Lab, was trying to buy it yesterday on my computer and I kept getting the same message. I finally went on my phone using Dolphin browser was able to purchase a license and then add it to my computer.
Now, today, I am trying to purchase a license for the Advanced Player's Guide for Pathfinder and I am getting the same stupid message. This is happening on all browsers. I am really getting frustrated with what for me, is a new product and seeming to be quite unreliable.
ladro9hands is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
neohelios

Old June 2nd, 2013, 07:26 AM
Same here, last successful use was more than a week ago. Specifically getting it when opening certain website links, activating license on new PC, and updating app.

Man, I'd hate to be a first-time purchaser facing this error message. Talk about livid...

Got msg once in Chrome, and twice in the application. With Chrome, I worked around it by switching to internet explorer. But I don't know how to workaround with the application for updates and activation.
neohelios is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
ravi12

Old June 28th, 2013, 02:40 AM
my pc alert message in pc window and software upgrade or license related i have no knowledge please help me.............
ravi12 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 2nd, 2013, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi12 View Post
my pc alert message in pc window and software upgrade or license related i have no knowledge please help me.............
Hi ravi12,

Please email our technical support address, support@wolflair.com, with more details of your problem - if you can include the exact error message and when you receive it, that would be ideal. Technical support is best suited to get you up and running.

Hope this helps!
Colen is offline   #5 Reply With Quote