Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

Zimrathon

Old May 15th, 2020, 02:29 AM
Hi,

Calling out to DM's to share how they handle Summon Animal on HLO stage. At the moment I simply add the summoned animal from the vault and set it to be an ally, but this obviously doesn't 'give' it to the player and he can't see any of it's stats including attack bonus, armour class and hit points.

Is this the only way to do it just now. It seems unfortunate that all the effort has gone into Animal Companions and Familiars, that feel almost identical in functionality it would be useful if SA could be handled by creating a temporary Animal Companion that is dismissed at the end of the duration.

Cheers for any suggestions!
Zimrathon is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Zimrathon

Old May 15th, 2020, 10:43 AM
Figured, it. Recent release provided the functionality.
Zimrathon is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
theparadox

Old January 17th, 2021, 03:44 PM
Can you shared how you managed to do this? I can't seem to figure it out. I have a player who has Animate Dead and we went through the same trouble of adding the Zombie Shambler it as an ally and can't control/view its details.

Thanks!
theparadox is offline   #3 Reply With Quote