Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

MadameEndor

Old September 5th, 2021, 12:17 AM
The Jousting weapon trait says "In addition, while mounted, you can wield the weapon in one hand, changing the damage die to the listed value".

In Hero Lab, if both a lance and a shield are equipped, the error "Hands Holding Equipment: Resource Overspent: 3 of 2 (Supreme Sturdy Shield (1), Lance (2))" is produced.

I cannot find any way to set any kind of mounted setting to change the damage and get rid of the error. The interface has no human factors to it whatsoever and makes it incredibly hard to find what to do to address errors like this, so I could be missing something.

Am I missing anything, or is there no way to equip both a lance and shield for a mounted character configuration?

If not, please add a way to address this. Lance and shield is a pretty classic fantasy character type. Not being able to do it is a major deficiency.

One option would be to add a mounted Combat State or Condition that would change the damage to the jousting damage and suppress the error when a weapon with the Jousting trait is equipped.

Another would be to add a Mounted option to the Manage Gear section of the Lance pop-up.
MadameEndor is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 5th, 2021, 08:00 AM
Send us a bug report about that if you could please. Looks like its not functioning for the Jousting trait, so not a case of you missing anything.
Daniel V is offline   #2 Reply With Quote