Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Sendric

Old January 4th, 2021, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monteparnas View Post
I just found that the feat 'Draconic Arcane Grace' is missing, from Races of The Dragon pp. 102.
Thanks. I'll look into it.
Sendric is offline   #1101 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 5th, 2021, 07:26 AM
@Bloodwolf

I seem to be missing some things for he Fang Dragon (possible I deleted them or they weren't in the file you sent me):

xDraFangAbilDrn
xSoundImitFang
xFaDraTrip
xFaDraIncDmg
xSplAblDraFang

Do you have these things?
Sendric is offline   #1102 Reply With Quote
Provos

Old January 19th, 2021, 09:08 AM
So can we set up the community data set for 3.5 the same way they do it for 5th edition? Have it on Github so anyone can correct errors and update the data set and just have version rollouts for everyone else.
Provos is offline   #1103 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 20th, 2021, 04:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Provos View Post
So can we set up the community data set for 3.5 the same way they do it for 5th edition? Have it on Github so anyone can correct errors and update the data set and just have version rollouts for everyone else.
I'm fine with it provided someone else takes charge of operating and maintaining the Github repository.
Sendric is offline   #1104 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 21st, 2021, 11:57 AM
Release 1.28 - January 21st, 2021

Enhancements & Changes
  • 3.5 - Complete Mage: Class variant requirements shifted from Eval Rules to Pre-Req so users can see what is required when selecting variants instead of after. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Warrior: Added additional features for Bear form of Bear Warrior. (Illyahr)
  • 3.5 - Monster Manual 1: Dragons updated. (Illyahr/Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Players Handbook: Saving Throw (All) adjustment added for users to adjust all saving throws at once. (Sendric)
  • Custom - Core Book Mods: Horseshoes of Speed can now be equipped and increase speed as appropriate. (Provos/Sendric)
  • Custom - Spell Like Abilities: All Spell-Like Abilities with a DC have been given the "User.PickFocus" tag to work with the Ability Focus feat. (Sendric)
  • FR - Monsters of Faerun: Deep Dragon updated. (Illyahr/Sendric)

Bug Fixes
  • 3.5 - Book of Erotic Fantasy: Kundala spell progression now correctly provides spell levels 1-4 instead of 0-3. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Arcane: Skillful weapon enhancement now has correct enhancement cost. Can now only be applied to melee weapons. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Mage: Elemental Companion class variant now requires Knowledge (Planes) instead of Knowledge (Arcana). (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Dragon Compendium: Dead Eye feat now has pre-req set to +1 instead of +14. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Monster Manual 1: Fixed an issue where some dragon natural weapons were appearing too early (per size). (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Monster Manual 1: Kobold and Goblin races now properly set their CR. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Players Handbook 1: Adept now has Break Enchantment as a level 5 spell. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Spell Compendium: Curse of Impending Blades, Mass is now correct level for Bard, Ranger, Sorcerer and Wizard. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Tome of Magic: Shadow Blade will no longer pop an error when searching for Shadow Hand stances. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Tome of Magic: Shadowcaster no longer provides additional mysteries from CHA when Mousferatu updates are active. (Sendric)
  • Custom - Age of Worms: File renamed and resourced to properly reflect Dungeon Magazine source. (Sendric)
  • Dark Sun - Athas.org: Erroneous sources removed from racial specials. (Sendric)
  • Dark Sun - Athas.org: Elf, Athasian typo in description field fixed. (Sendric)
  • Eberron - Campaign Setting: Greensinger Initiate now adds spells to Druid spell list and has correct description. (Sendric)
  • FR - Champions of Ruin: Splitting weapon enhancement now has correct enhancement cost. (Sendric)
  • L5R - Rokugan Campaign Setting: Daisho Specialization custom ability now bootstraps correct feat. (Sendric)

Data File Authoring
  • 3.0 - Book of Vile Darkness: Cancer Mage PrC added. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Draconomicon: Added Fang and Shadow Dragon races. (Bloodwolf)
  • 3.5 - Races of the Dragon: Draconic Arcane Grace feat added. (Sendric)
Sendric is offline   #1105 Reply With Quote
Monteparnas

Old January 21st, 2021, 06:37 PM
I have almost zero experience with coding, but although struggling I'm getting to create some stuff. I intend to have all PHB combinations in Gestalt if people want to (I'm already getting this, at least, mostly right and have some I'm using at a current game) and I'm trying now to make the Blackspawn Stalker from MM IV, but on thi one I need some serious help.

For now the only thing I'm managing with the Blackspawn is to check boxes and put numbers into its own "Race" thing.
Monteparnas is offline   #1106 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 22nd, 2021, 04:15 AM
Quote:
I have almost zero experience with coding, but although struggling I'm getting to create some stuff. I intend to have all PHB combinations in Gestalt if people want to (I'm already getting this, at least, mostly right and have some I'm using at a current game) and I'm trying now to make the Blackspawn Stalker from MM IV, but on thi one I need some serious help.

For now the only thing I'm managing with the Blackspawn is to check boxes and put numbers into its own "Race" thing.
Gestalt has been a hot topic for years. Anything you can add in that regard I'm sure would be greatly appreciated.

As for the Blackspawn, I'm sure we can help you out with that. Feel free to ask questions, or if you're completely stuck, zip the file and attach it here. If it's too large, let me know and I'll get you my email address.
Sendric is offline   #1107 Reply With Quote
Monteparnas

Old January 23rd, 2021, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Gestalt has been a hot topic for years. Anything you can add in that regard I'm sure would be greatly appreciated.

As for the Blackspawn, I'm sure we can help you out with that. Feel free to ask questions, or if you're completely stuck, zip the file and attach it here. If it's too large, let me know and I'll get you my email address.
It is not too large, but I'll try to also explain here all my problems with the Blackspawn.

First of all, I don't know where I would create the Things to add in the Special Abilities section of the Race, so for now everything I can do is to select Things that exist already.

It have a +1d6 Acid damage on the Bite attack and +5' reach on Tail Slap. By seeing how the Fire Elemental handles this I think I would have to add both observations as self-explaining specials, but I did'n saw nothing like already in the list.

Web and Acid Spit work a little differently to it. I copied the Bebilith Web for now, but I don't know where to set its daily charges and it have different range and Hit Points. Its Acid Spit is a ranged touch attack and instead of fixed damage roll it causes (1/2 HD * 1d6) Acid, and I don't know how to code that even when I find how to create Special Abilities for the race.

Get me your e-mail if you think that would help, the file isn't big but my browser isn't attaching it either.
Monteparnas is offline   #1108 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 23rd, 2021, 02:47 PM
Quote:
It is not too large, but I'll try to also explain here all my problems with the Blackspawn.

First of all, I don't know where I would create the Things to add in the Special Abilities section of the Race, so for now everything I can do is to select Things that exist already.

It have a +1d6 Acid damage on the Bite attack and +5' reach on Tail Slap. By seeing how the Fire Elemental handles this I think I would have to add both observations as self-explaining specials, but I did'n saw nothing like already in the list.

Web and Acid Spit work a little differently to it. I copied the Bebilith Web for now, but I don't know where to set its daily charges and it have different range and Hit Points. Its Acid Spit is a ranged touch attack and instead of fixed damage roll it causes (1/2 HD * 1d6) Acid, and I don't know how to code that even when I find how to create Special Abilities for the race.

Get me your e-mail if you think that would help, the file isn't big but my browser isn't attaching it either.
I'm pretty sure you need to zip up the user file to attach it. The forum doesn't accept attachments of the .user type.

Racial specials are created in General -> Specials.
Sendric is offline   #1109 Reply With Quote
Monteparnas

Old January 24th, 2021, 03:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
I'm pretty sure you need to zip up the user file to attach it. The forum doesn't accept attachments of the .user type.

Racial specials are created in General -> Specials.
I did zipped, though it says here that the forum does accept .user. But the problem was my browser alright. It went as far as to say it is uploading, then got stuck there.

My browser is the Vivaldi, it sometimes get stuck at some internet code meant for Firefox and/or Chrome. I tweaked some things, it seems it worked now.

Now I'll try to create and bootstrap the abilities later, thank you very much.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Monteparnas.user.zip (14.2 KB, 1 views)
Monteparnas is offline   #1110 Reply With Quote