Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Sendric

Old March 8th, 2015, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenX View Post
Sendric,

The Artificer class has a bug on it. The Craft Wand class special is supposed to be gained at 6th level, not 7th. This was clarified in both the official errata and Magic of Eberron. This needs to be changed in the official data files that have already been done.

Also, since I'm thinking about this, once I get the Eberron feats done we're likely going to need to fix the Artificer's bonus feat list too so they can add the missing feats from the Eberron setting.

The Metamagic Spell and Power Completion class features have a typo in their names. Both say Metmagic instead of Metamagic.

Dwarf fighter racial substitution levels are not reducing the number of bonus feats appropriately.
Thanks for the report. I'll check that out.
Sendric is offline   #331 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old March 11th, 2015, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Dwarf fighter racial substitution levels are not reducing the number of bonus feats appropriately.
I am unable to reproduce this issue. When I add the Dwarf Fighter variant class at level 8, the number of bonus feats is reduced by 1 which matches the description.
Sendric is offline   #332 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 12th, 2015, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
I am unable to reproduce this issue. When I add the Dwarf Fighter variant class at level 8, the number of bonus feats is reduced by 1 which matches the description.
Add the one for 1st level, its the one that was causing the problem for me.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #333 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old March 13th, 2015, 04:59 AM
Quote:
Add the one for 1st level, its the one that was causing the problem for me.
Ok, I see the problem now. It actually affects all three of them. Thanks for the report, this issue has been resolved for the next release.
Sendric is offline   #334 Reply With Quote
maxwellingtonIII

Old March 21st, 2015, 12:47 PM
I'm not sure what may be wrong, but either the Eberron sources aren't being loaded, or they don't contain any data, because none of the races or languages seem to be available.
maxwellingtonIII is offline   #335 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old April 1st, 2015, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwellingtonIII View Post
I'm not sure what may be wrong, but either the Eberron sources aren't being loaded, or they don't contain any data, because none of the races or languages seem to be available.
The Eberron sources that are in the community set are incomplete. Right now, we only have the Campaign Setting and the Players Guide. Neither file includes any races or languages. You should have access to the High Elemental Binder and Artificer classes, Bind Elemental and Strong Mind feats, and some item powers.
Sendric is offline   #336 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old April 3rd, 2015, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
The Eberron sources that are in the community set are incomplete. Right now, we only have the Campaign Setting and the Players Guide. Neither file includes any races or languages. You should have access to the High Elemental Binder and Artificer classes, Bind Elemental and Strong Mind feats, and some item powers.
FYI, there are some new additions that will be included in the upcoming release. These do include some races and languages as well as a number of other things. See this thread for more details.
Sendric is offline   #337 Reply With Quote
Greylin

Old May 21st, 2015, 03:55 PM
I am getting the compile errors:
Thing 'fSudQuick' - Thing requires thing 'fSudSilent' that does not exist
Thing 'fSudQuick - Thing requires thing 'fSudStill' that does not exist

This is preventing Community resources from loading.

Any tips how I might correct this for our annual gaming reunion tomorrow night? I am a novice user.

Regards,

John
Greylin is offline   #338 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old May 21st, 2015, 04:08 PM
It sounds like some how your Complete Arcane file has been corrupted. The quick and simple answer might be to re-download the community files.

If you want to get into more detail, you might try opening the file "3.5 - Complete Arcane" in the Editor and going to the feats tab and looking for those feats. That would give you a more clear picture of whats going on.

If neither of those options work. I'll post my copy of the complete arcane as an attachment or zip file and you can download. And we can worry about the why's after your game.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #339 Reply With Quote
Greylin

Old May 22nd, 2015, 02:50 PM
I edited the fSudQuick feat in Complete Arcane and deleted the two pre-requisites that were causing the error. This has resolved the issue and the community files now load normally.

However, I think there is a problem with the latest files as another player had the same error, and we tried both updates and fresh installs.

Anyway, sorted for gaming this weekend!
Greylin is offline   #340 Reply With Quote