Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests

Notices

Trexnco

Old September 23rd, 2014, 06:51 AM
A feature I would love for the Pathfinder Hero Lab is one that allows me to build my character up to lvl 20. In my imagining I can preselect feats, spell selection and skills and so as my character advances I can just slide right into the next level of preplanned advancement. I think this would help folks better plan out their characters. Pathfinder things like prerequisites, feat trees and whatnot can be a big hurdle to overcome.

Cheers
Trexnco is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ladyofdragons

Old September 23rd, 2014, 06:59 AM
did you mean to put this under Hero Lab feature requests?

-------------------------------------
"...You're going to backstab him with a ballista?"
Ladyofdragons is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
AEIOU

Old September 23rd, 2014, 11:25 AM
I agree that the implementation described probably fits under HL better.

In RW though, I do have a version control issue that this could address. I was going to save copies of each level-up HL portfolio for my PCs and leveling NPCs. I'd move the old/future ones to the last category as reference so I only see the current. If there was a single snippet that had multiple views/files that could be ordered, that would be a space saver.

What this topic also brought to my mind was a simple slider for programmatically adjusting CR/level for encounters. But that sounds like a HL suggestion as well....
AEIOU is offline   #3 Reply With Quote