Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

z0anthr0pe

Old December 30th, 2010, 03:39 PM
Upgraded to 3.3. Box appears saying

"Please wait while army builder contacts licensing server and processes your licence. This may take a while."

It sure does. The program appears to have hung. My internets works fine, maybe the server is broken? Also emailed support.
z0anthr0pe is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
FoxPhoenix135

Old January 2nd, 2011, 02:21 PM
Did you ever get a reply? I am having the same issue:

Quote-
"Army Builder 3.3 encountered a problem while trying to access the internet.

Retrieval from lonewolfdevel.com succeeded.

This error is almost always caused by your firewall or internet security software, which is incorrectly blocking internet access to this product.

Please add this product to the "allow list" or "whitelist" of your firewall and internet security software. Once this is done, it should be able to access the internet as normal.

For debugging: InternetOpenURL err 12029. Formatting error message failed with error 15100

For debugging: 6.0 b6001 p2 vService Pack 1 smj1 smn0 mask00000300 t1

If this information did not help solve your problem, right-click this message and choose "Copy to Clipboard", then paste this information into an email to support@wolflair.com."

I added it to my exceptions list, and I only run one defender/firewall program, still no dice. What gives?
FoxPhoenix135 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
FoxPhoenix135

Old January 2nd, 2011, 02:49 PM
I even went through the entire "Manual Activation" process and still nothing. I am getting pretty PO'd that this is happening to me, and the tech support is so slow. So much for this program, excel here I come!
FoxPhoenix135 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 2nd, 2011, 07:51 PM
Internet connection issues are usually caused by a firewall or internet security software incorrectly blocking access to our products. In some cases, they can work for months and then suddenly stop allowing connections for no clear reason.

Please check the settings in Windows Firewall and your internet security software, and make sure that Army Builder is on the "whitelist" or "allow list". Once you add it, restart windows, and Army Builder should work as normal.

If you checked your firewall settings and restarted your computer, and you still can't download updates, try the following:

1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Go to 'Tools -> Internet Options'
3. Click the 'Connections' tab.
4. There should be a button labeled 'LAN Settings' near the bottom. Click it.
5. Under the 'Proxy Server' field, uncheck 'Use a proxy server for your LAN'
6. Click OK to everything, restart Windows, and try updating Army Builder again.

If that doesn't work, please email support@wolflair.com and we'll address your query directly there.
Colen is offline   #4 Reply With Quote