Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

AndrewD2

Old September 30th, 2014, 02:53 PM
You can modify it the expression to include just what you want.
Code:
doneif (islinkage[varies] = 0)

~ We must overwrite the tertiary abilities' expression, since we need to make them use primary cleric abilities
      linkage[varies].field[cCstS2Expr].text = "component.BaseClrDom & (Domain.cdAir|Domain.cdTravel|Domain.etc)"
Now i'm not sure but that should add in the sub domains as well.

Last edited by AndrewD2; September 30th, 2014 at 03:38 PM.
AndrewD2 is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 30th, 2014, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewD2 View Post
Code:
doneif (islinkage[varies] = 0)

~ We must overwrite the tertiary abilities' expression, since we need to make them use primary cleric abilities
      linkage[varies].field[cCstS2Expr].text = "component.BaseClrDom & (Domain.cdAir|Domain.cdTravel|Domain.etc)"
Your search string was missing the end ")" so I added that in the above code. FYI the "|" pipe symbol means "OR" in a search string.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
AndrewD2

Old September 30th, 2014, 03:38 PM
Whoops fixed it, thanks Tim
AndrewD2 is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
peterphonic

Old October 2nd, 2014, 06:47 AM
Thank to everybody, I finished my concept! Race, alt racial traits, traits, feats + an archetype and class abilities...

Thx to Aaron, ShadowChemosh, AndrewD2, Mathias and all others for your tremendous help. Without that, I would be still trying to figure out how to create my first racial trait....

thx

Last edited by peterphonic; October 2nd, 2014 at 07:06 AM.
peterphonic is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
NitramTM

Old April 1st, 2020, 04:21 PM
Hello, I am practically with the same problem to solve. I'm creating a prestige class ability with the following text "A Corrupted Soul gains the Darkness domain at 1st level, using his prestige class level as his effective cleric level to determine the effects of its granted powers. If he already possesses the Darkness domain from another class, his Corrupted Soul levels stack with levels in that class when determining the effects of his Darkness domain powers. The Corrupted Soul does not receive bonus spells or domain spell slots from his Corrupted Soul levels.
If the corrupted soul has a previous divine class, he can choose it as his domain. Do it so give the bonus spells per domain and add the nine spells to his spell list
".

I am trying to create the rules, I am creating them in the skill itself and not in the prestige itself.
For this I know that I have to:
  1. put in the ability that has mastery, and only darkness. You can only use skills based on prestige level. No spells.
  2. if the previous class had dominion acces, allow the Darknes Domain to the options of the previous class.
  3. If you choose darkness in both classes, have access to domain spells, add them to the spell class list and both classes stack levels for ability domain acces.

I read all the previous answers and i still lost.
NitramTM is offline   #15 Reply With Quote