Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

Precisi

Old January 9th, 2013, 09:14 AM
I'll definitely be spreading the word once the Kickstart is up and running.
Precisi is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Ladyofdragons

Old January 10th, 2013, 05:55 AM
will there be any further inclusions of new beta testers before July? I either didn't make it into the first 2 rounds of beta testing or I never got the email, but I'm still dying to give this a try.

Last game session we were restarting our 16-year-running campaign after a two year break, and trying to sit there and remember all the statuses to get started again was painful. I had been hoping to get realm works before we started up again, and still hoping to possibly get a copy before I restart my own campaign in April.
Ladyofdragons is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 10th, 2013, 01:36 PM
Based on the current plan, there will be two options tied to the Kickstarter for getting access to Realm Works earlier than July. So stay tuned for those for details.
rob is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
EberronKnight

Old January 10th, 2013, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
Based on the current plan, there will be two options tied to the Kickstarter for getting access to Realm Works earlier than July. So stay tuned for those for details.
You're killing me Rob, I keep checking KS everyday hoping to jump on this. I am so ready for the Realm Works KS!

EK
EberronKnight is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
mirtos

Old January 10th, 2013, 08:48 PM
same here....
mirtos is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
karpomatic

Old January 11th, 2013, 10:23 AM
Thanks for the honest responses. I absoultely love HL and if I had any programming talent I would offer my services. As it is I am confounded by boostraps and creating a prestige class in 3.5. I can only hope its not super expensive. RW seems to be the program of many RPGers dreams. I can't wait till July!
karpomatic is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 11th, 2013, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EberronKnight View Post
You're killing me Rob, I keep checking KS everyday hoping to jump on this. I am so ready for the Realm Works KS!
No need to keep checking KS daily. We'll absolutely be posting here when we have a concrete date for going live. We should be submitting to KS for review on Monday. <fingers crossed> After that, it will take a few days to get KS approval, plus any last-minute tweaks we want to make. So I'm guessing late next week at this point.
rob is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
EberronKnight

Old January 12th, 2013, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
No need to keep checking KS daily. We'll absolutely be posting here when we have a concrete date for going live. We should be submitting to KS for review on Monday. <fingers crossed> After that, it will take a few days to get KS approval, plus any last-minute tweaks we want to make. So I'm guessing late next week at this point.
I know I don't have to check KS daily It just keeps me busy while I wait for the official news here. Very psyched for it that's all!

EK
EberronKnight is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
EberronKnight

Old January 18th, 2013, 01:16 PM
I figured to wait as far "late week" as possible.

Hopefully the Kickstarter goes off this weekend?

EK
EberronKnight is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 18th, 2013, 02:13 PM
All the big pieces are in place, except one that is almost wrapped. We're also going through and re-checking all the details before launch. So I'm guessing either Monday or Tuesday for official launch of the KS.

I have to admit that I'm incredibly nervous. We've put so much work into the product - and the KS now. I hope we've done justice to the product with the way we're structuring the KS. <fingers crossed>
rob is offline   #20 Reply With Quote