Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sendric

Old January 8th, 2016, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Degenpaladin View Post
I have the 3.5 game system, and have added the url to the auto update. However none of the extra books show up and its grayed out saying I need a separate license. I cant even find the license that I would need to buy.
You don't need a license for the community set, so I'm not sure what this is. have you tried reactivating the license? If that doesn't resolve it, you might try contacting LW support directly.
Sendric is offline   #411 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 8th, 2016, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Degenpaladin View Post
I have the 3.5 game system, and have added the url to the auto update. However none of the extra books show up and its grayed out saying I need a separate license. I cant even find the license that I would need to buy.
Go to "Tools->Manage Third Party Updates" and make sure you see the d20 Community addon listed. I am sorting reading into your post that you didn't actually download the files and do the install. Or if you did you didn't restart HL afterwards to actually get it to load.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #412 Reply With Quote
qstor

Old January 12th, 2016, 09:08 AM
Hi I wanted to request that the Hospitalar from CD be added please. Thanks
qstor is offline   #413 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 12th, 2016, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qstor View Post
Hi I wanted to request that the Hospitalar from CD be added please. Thanks
Sure. I will add it to the list.
Sendric is offline   #414 Reply With Quote
Katalia

Old January 15th, 2016, 06:36 AM
Sendric,

First, I want to say thank you so very much for adding this to Hero Lab. I normally use Pathfinder, but we are jumping into a D&D Eberron campaign, and I really love that I can use Hero Lab to get set up. The only thing I am having issues with is my class. I am running a Rogue/Incarnate (Book of Incarnum). I have added the full package, I have selected the files, I can even see the Totemist class from the same book, but no Incarnate. Is there something else I should be doing to find it?

Thanks in advance for all your work, and sorry if I'm just being dumb or blind or both. ^_^;;
Katalia is offline   #415 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 15th, 2016, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katalia View Post
Sendric,

First, I want to say thank you so very much for adding this to Hero Lab. I normally use Pathfinder, but we are jumping into a D&D Eberron campaign, and I really love that I can use Hero Lab to get set up. The only thing I am having issues with is my class. I am running a Rogue/Incarnate (Book of Incarnum). I have added the full package, I have selected the files, I can even see the Totemist class from the same book, but no Incarnate. Is there something else I should be doing to find it?

Thanks in advance for all your work, and sorry if I'm just being dumb or blind or both. ^_^;;
Hey there. I haven't yet added the Incarnate. I'll add it to the list (it sort of was anyway). I'll take a look at it, and hopefully it won't take me as long to enter as the Totemist did.
Sendric is offline   #416 Reply With Quote
Katalia

Old January 15th, 2016, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Hey there. I haven't yet added the Incarnate. I'll add it to the list (it sort of was anyway). I'll take a look at it, and hopefully it won't take me as long to enter as the Totemist did.
Thank you so much!
Katalia is offline   #417 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old January 19th, 2016, 05:16 PM
Just a thought, but can someone put in the augment details for the XPH manifestations? Only basic descriptions are listed and some of them don't even let you know what the manifestation does.
Illyahr is offline   #418 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 20th, 2016, 03:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyahr View Post
Just a thought, but can someone put in the augment details for the XPH manifestations? Only basic descriptions are listed and some of them don't even let you know what the manifestation does.
Technically, that's a core issue, but I'll see if I can work with Shadow to have that done for the next release of either the community set or the core package.
Sendric is offline   #419 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 22nd, 2016, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katalia View Post
Thank you so much!
No problem. By the way, I've started this process. It won't take me months like the Totemist did. Also, since many of the soulmelds for the Incarnate also work for the Soulborn, I'm going to add both classes. Should hopefully have both done in a week or two.
Sendric is offline   #420 Reply With Quote