Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Perram

Old January 22nd, 2013, 09:22 AM
Are there any updates or plans to allow GMs to print paper reports from Realm Works?
Perram is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Spence

Old January 22nd, 2013, 09:08 PM
This is a big one for me. I will not be using the cloud in game. We tend to banish tech from the table to eliminate the web browsing distractions. RW looks to be just what I have been looking for, but that could be killed if it doesn't support the actual gaming at the table.
Spence is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Perram

Old January 24th, 2013, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spence View Post
This is a big one for me. I will not be using the cloud in game. We tend to banish tech from the table to eliminate the web browsing distractions. RW looks to be just what I have been looking for, but that could be killed if it doesn't support the actual gaming at the table.
Rob replied back confirming there is printing support here on the Paizo thread:
http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2pe8l?Re...s-Transform#13

That's good news.
Perram is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Spence

Old January 25th, 2013, 08:46 PM
Thanks Perram

I don't play Pathfinder so never really go to Paizo. I'd have never read that.
Spence is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 26th, 2013, 03:18 AM
Sorry for not posting the info here. It's not been easy keeping track of what's been answered in which places.

You'll find significantly more details about printing in the Comments section of the Kickstarter. We received some questions about it there and provided more details that you'll likely find helpful. The reply was addressed to "David Rosson", which should let you find it quickly.
rob is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Spence

Old January 26th, 2013, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
Sorry for not posting the info here. It's not been easy keeping track of what's been answered in which places.

You'll find significantly more details about printing in the Comments section of the Kickstarter. We received some questions about it there and provided more details that you'll likely find helpful. The reply was addressed to "David Rosson", which should let you find it quickly.
Found it. And that works for me. I run table top non-tech flooded RPG's. Or in other words no devices at the table. Really cuts down on the distraction of "Joe Bob" having to be brought back up to speed because he was facebooking with the girl of the minute

Being able to extract lists and such works for me. I am not as much worried about printing the various flow charts that RW's has. While a built in export function would be great, I can just capture the screen and print.

All in all it looks great.
Spence is offline   #6 Reply With Quote