Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Zorikune

Old December 10th, 2018, 04:02 AM
Hello everyone, its been a long time since I've been on the forums, but been looking for some help on the class and feat for the Shadowcaster.

Now been trying to figure out why the magic levels granted to Shadowcaster by classes such as Arcane Trickster and Noctumancer are not allowing the Shadowcaster to select more mysteries.

Right now the build I've using for the character is Shadowcaster 5 / Avenger 3 / Noctumancer 2 / Arcane Trickster 10 (Progressing Shadowcaster), and its stuck at just the 5 mysteries I have been able to select for it.

The last time I used Hero's Lab the Shadowcaster had this specific code in the eval script, which allowed it to pick more mysteries from the magic levels, but for some reason the tab for shadowcaster remained red.

Code:
field[cGiveSpec].value = field[cMagicLev].value
Then the Shadow Familiar feat is bugged. Assassin, Avenger, Bard, Beguiler, Dragonfire Adept, Dragon Devotee, Duskblade, Spellthief, Warmage, and Wu Jen will not stack with the Shadowcaster using this feat. Only Sorcerer and Wizard will work.

So I was wondering if there was a fix to these so they would function properly in the program. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by Zorikune; December 10th, 2018 at 06:12 AM.
Zorikune is offline   #1 Reply With Quote