Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

marikunin

Old October 10th, 2018, 03:46 PM
The Final Revelation text doesn't show up on the mystery description and I thought I bootstrapped it to my mystery. I also want to add the other revelations to it, but am having trouble. For example, one has bonus feats granted at certain levels, but the blurb says count:Classes=>X stuff that I don't understand. Also, I tried fiddling with the mystery bootstraps and now it doesn't show up under the Choose Mystery menu...

Last edited by marikunin; October 10th, 2018 at 04:09 PM.
marikunin is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old October 10th, 2018, 04:10 PM
That blurb is probably a bootstrap condition, which shouldn't be necessary for this. Can you post your .user file so I can take a look?
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
marikunin

Old October 10th, 2018, 04:15 PM
I'm not sure how to post my .user file...I mean, I know where it is on my computer, but I'm unsure how to import it...
marikunin is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
marikunin

Old October 10th, 2018, 04:46 PM
sorry for double posting but here you go!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kc...zj1Q5EX6L-CNCX
Oh, and the actual mystery is here:
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base...terprizes/joy/
marikunin is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old October 11th, 2018, 09:28 AM
Alright, so a couple things to check, based on the file there.

First, you gave your Mystery a source, so make sure that is on.

Second, it looks like you added the SpecSource for the "secondary class" version of Oracle (from the variant multiclass rules in PU), you need to add the SpecSource tag for the normal Oracle class (cHelpOra) before you can add it there. This is why you can't add the pick, I suspect.

Third, you've defined several Custom tag for your mystery, but none of them match the Custom tags on your example revelation. You should have 1 Custom tag for your Mystery, and it should be the same tag on both the Mystery and all Revelations

Fourth, you left out the eval script which sets the candidate expression of the Revelations table based on your Custom tag on the Mystery. Looks like this:

Final 99999999
Code:
      ~add a requirement to our tertiary specials that they have a Custom
      ~tag that matches our own
      linkage[table].field[cCstS3Expr].text &= " & (" & tagids[Custom.Myst?,"|"] & ")"
Fifth your example revelation has sources set to Serpent's Skull & Faiths and Philosophies, so you probably want to change that to have the same source as the mystery.

Sixth, I misunderstood your original question about bootstrap conditions as relating to the final revelation. If you're talking about the bonus feats on Perseverance, then yes you'll need to add bootstrap conditions
Aaron is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
marikunin

Old October 11th, 2018, 10:36 AM
Ok so I made the changes you mentioned. I'm not sure how to add the bootstrap conditions for the bonus feats on Perseverance, though.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=14B...Swo6j0O2uYfISF
marikunin is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old October 11th, 2018, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marikunin View Post
Ok so I made the changes you mentioned. I'm not sure how to add the bootstrap conditions for the bonus feats on Perseverance, though.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=14B...Swo6j0O2uYfISF
Custom Tag still not matching.

On Mystery
<tag group="Custom" tag="OraMysJoy" name="Mystery of Joy" abbrev="MysJoy"/>

On Revelation
<tag group="Custom" tag="OraMystJoy" name="Mystery of Joy" abbrev="Mystery of Joy"/>

The timing of the eval script I posted should be Final 99999999, not First 2147483647.

For the Immunities you bootstrap to your Final revelation, you can add a bootstrap condition at First 500 like this:

count:ClsAblLive.Oracle >= 20 & !AbReplace.cOraFnJoy & !AbReplace.cOraFinRev

Note that this has 3 elements which all must be satisfied. 20 or more oracle levels, Not replacing this specific ability, Not replacing All Final Revelations.

For the bonus feats on Perseverance, you probably only need to copy that first requirement, and adjust the number of levels checked.
Aaron is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
marikunin

Old October 11th, 2018, 12:03 PM
Ok awesome so I think I have it figured out now. However, I'm wondering the conditions on the other Revelations. Like the damage rolls and stuff. Specifically Heartening Presence, Crippling Sorrow and Euphoric Healing, but I want to add all the Revelations to Hero Lab eventually...
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i2...Cuwj4YdImwgTAv
marikunin is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old October 11th, 2018, 12:28 PM
Give each a try, and if you have something specific giving you trouble, post to the forum with what you're trying to do and what you have so far.
Aaron is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
marikunin

Old October 11th, 2018, 03:03 PM
Ok so I'm trying to add Crippling Sorrow to Hero Lab. I figured how to make it a standard action, but then it mentions working in a 100 feet radius, and a -1 penalty to attack rolls, skill checks and saving throws for a number of rounds equal to your charisma modifier. I'm wondering where exactly in the Editor I'd even edit those things. Basically the Editor is still confusing me. I keep looking at the tutorials but there seems to be everything except for what I need.
marikunin is offline   #10 Reply With Quote